What is this bottle?

Geoffrey Settle

Wonder how many staff have been made redundant or taken a wage cut, while Geoff's been faffing about over this stupid bottle?! :roll:

Lighten up obs old chap, it's only a bit of fun, all topics can't revolve around world affairs and politics for you to resolve. :roll:

Might do. Dad smokes the pipe, sis plays the violin and you tread the carpet,

all together in a locked room till the solution suddenly hits you smack in the face! :lol:

:lol::lol: I could probably do with a smack in the face from time to time too Cleo :wink:

For goodness sake Obs get a grip, lighten up and stop being a prat :roll::lol:

People are entitled to talks about or ask questions about anything they like on here.

If forum poster Geoff decides to go litter picking in his OWN time and post things on here in his OWN time (even if they are a little odd at times) what the heck has that got to do with people possibly being made redundant at WBC.

Would you moan if he went fishing 4 night a week and uploaded pictures of his catch or just sat here cutting and pasting jokes or simply posted links to news articles from the national press ?

Yep.... I guess you probably would because you clearly have an issue with certain 'things' and types of 'people' :P

Dizzy you can always tell an old councillor by his tune - well only the old grummpy ones. :mrgreen:

Why can't people just accept a simple lighthearted question for what iy is - some of you are getting really troll like .... :unsure: but noone has come up with an answer yet :idea:

Geoff, who's noone and what was his answer? :wink:

Alan Noone plays dominos and bowls for the same club I do, is it him :mrgreen:

as a another option it is not off one off those water guns by any chance.

I am trying (or so people tell me) to find out and have even had a look in google images of soft drink bottles and water bottles but have not seen anything like it so far.

I looked on google images for the same yesterday Evils but I didn't like to mention it :lol:

Even worse than that I have now found myself drawn towards the drinks isles and chillers in shops and also the baby isle and the cleaning section. I even picked up a selection of drinks that were shrink wrapped in packs of 4 so I could peer in to see what the bottles were like :shock:

OMG I wonder what their cctv images show. A weird woman who was clearly upto something a little odd I guess :blink:

Has anyone else found themselves doing that >

Anyway... they do NOT sell anything similar in any of the isles in the co-op or local spar around here :oops:

See what you have done Geoff... YOU are turning us all into anoraks and I may finish up getting arrested or sectioned :lol::wink:

PS Trolls, although a little ugly, are very cute and lovable in their own little way so that was really nice of you Geoff. :)

:lol::lol: ... bottle spotting is clearly becoming the new 'IT' trend for October.

I guess Asda and Martins don't sell them either then.

So who is going to Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi or any of the pound shops tomorrow... and maybe chip shops or takeaways too ? :lol:

THEY COULD BE CHINESE OR INDIAN !!!

:lol: You must be interested or you wouldn't keep reading this or commenting Peter :P

Surely even you have to go shopping from time to time so could at least look and think how your street (errrrm forum) cred would rise if you were the one to solve the mystery.

PS Take the ice pack off before it melts :wink: