Posting grumbles

Dizzy

Harry... I need your help, are you a wizz at family tree stuff :D:D

I do wish you hadn't posted those silly song words though THEY ARE NOW GETTING ON MY NERVES as they are going round and round in my head <_<

Gary... you don't actually post on the forum often enough to criticise people for going off topic :P

Silence from you Sir until you have actualy been more involved in the evolution of our topics and odd little ways. Reading doesn't count... you have to be part of it to fully understand :lol::lol:

Harry... I need your help, are you a wizz at family tree stuff :D:D

I do wish you hadn't posted those silly song words though THEY ARE NOW GETTING ON MY NERVES as they are going round and round in my head <_<

Gary... you don't actually post on the forum often enough to criticise people for going off topic :P

Silence from you Sir until you have actualy been more involved in the evolution of our topics and odd little ways. Reading doesn't count... you have to be part of it to fully understand :lol::lol:

I think you will see I feature in the top 20 every day! :oops:

Ah but you are slightly more 'selective' as to which forum areas or topics you post in :P:lol:

Get about more, don't just explore the other areas.... join in with the chats. You know you want to really and if you don't fully understand what we are talking about we can explain :lol:

Ah but you are slightly more 'selective' as to which forum areas or topics you post in :P:lol:

Get about more, don't just explore the other areas.... join in with the chats. You know you want to really and if you don't fully understand what we are talking about we can explain :lol:

I have a business to run! :blink:

Dizz, lay of Gary he's too busy socializing with my drinking partner the 'Mayor'. :wink:

I have a business to run! :blink:

Ahh I was forgetting that (I wasn't really)

You've got to admit though that I (and a few others) have a canny way of knowing how to get you to post :P:wink:

Infact I may have a proposition for you Gary..... I've just had a superb thought which could benefit us both :unsure::lol: