New litter picking scheme

Geoffrey Settle

A cockel spaniel pup eh Geoff :lol: What a great way to start the day, I'm still giggling and trying to imagine what one looks like, cockel picking springs to mind too (yes I know the other is 'le') :lol::lol::wink:

Anyway trying to get back on topic... giggle...

I suspected parish council's may say that as like I said earlier in our chat 'where would they store it' etc ?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a new breed crossed with a Cockerel and breeders have decided on the new name, she lays lovely large eggs that are covered in a soft shiney coat and she has a muffled gentle bark in the morning to wake you up. :mrgreen:

Seriously I took my dog on a 2 and a half hour walk around the new lakes/meres and there was harly any litter anywhere even on the streets leading up to the footpaths, what a nice change. :rolleyes:

You've got me gigging again now Geoff... please stop. My poor dogs looking at me in a worried way as she thinks there's something wrong with me :lol:

Where are these new lakes/meres then? Are they local ?

Good to hear there was no litter, maybe people are getting scared of you (or more likely fed up of you going on about it :P ) so they are finally picking up or better still not dropping in the first place.

Follow this link to multimap and select Birds Eye (which is quite appropriate as there were lots of birds there today - The pools or meres are just below the Risley/Culcheth Tip.

Culcheth Meres

They do not have an official name yet. The area is being developed hopefully as a nature reserve for the future, suggestions for names welcome.