strawbeery plants

nabber

Victor behave.

Nature plays her little tricks occasionally. This year has been unusual in that the strawberry crop was very early and that no doubt is why there has been a second coming.Be happy and grateful. Especially when you look at the prices in the supermarkets. I wonder how many they throw away?

My fault then as I didn't put them in the fridge :oops: Would have thought they would have lasted longer than two days though.

The worst thing though was that the night before they looked fine and by tea time the following day they were absolutely covered in thick hairy mould. Yeuch.

Surely if we had eaten them the night before the mould growing process would have already started so we would have eaten the mould without realising.

Why on earth do I worry about daft things like this and even worse it has absolutely nothing to do with nabber's original question.... sorry nabber I shall try to pnder elsewhere B)

Surely if we had eaten them the night before the mould growing process would have already started so we would have eaten the mould without realising.

Don't even go there, or you will never eat again.

Another thing I have learnt lately, is that you keep broccoli, cauli and French beans in the fridge and they keep fresher and longer.