My me laugh anyway.

Bill

OMG !!!!! I was in the public toilets and had just sat down,

a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi !, how are you ?"

Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine".

The voice said "So what are you up to ?".

I said, "Just doing the same as you, sitting here !".

From next door, "Can I come over?".

Annoyed, I said " rather busy right now".

The voice said, "Listen, I'll have to call you back, there's an idiot next door answering all my questions".

Bill :)

I know it was a joke but I had a similar conversation once while working in a taxi office.

The girl had a headset on that was completely hidden by her hair so I managed to have quite a lengthy conversation before she pointed out that she was actually chatting with her mate. I should have guessed something was wrong when she told me I look like the sort of person that likes the vodka and coke.

Heard this on the radio the other day. The bloke was talking about his mate’s dad who was always banging on about the good old days and how he never ever needed to close his back door.

Perhaps that’s why his submarine sank then he said

Another I heard was (and you have to speak these words in your head to get this)

While interviewing a nurse, she said that the biggest problem facing the health service at the moment was Holby City. :roll:

She did have a mouthful of cake at the time so I guess she might have meant obe-sity. :D

Bill :)