Copycat rioting Warrington!

Gary

Bloody low life pathetic idiot and well done to the poice for arresting him so quickly!! I hope they throw the book at him for all the worry he has caused local people by his actions today.

All day long all I've heard is worried kids and adults talking about the rumours flying round about what was allegidely on the cards for today and tonight in various areas of Warrington.

Considerng the scenes we are seeing on our TV screens from London no wonder people round here were starting to panic and ironically the teenagers seem more worried than the adults but I guess that's cos they use facebook and believe what they read on there...

Maybe not a good idea for them to have confirmed that cheshire police are heading to London though :unsure:

Bloody Hell... (sorry for the language) but the riot police are out as over 2000 people are on the streets of Manchester/Salford near Arndale Centre.

The youths met up at 5.30pm tonight apparently, a camera man filming it was attacked. BBC's radio car was overturned and set on fire... Market Street, Miss Selfriges on fire and others damaged.

A very frightened witness was saying that rumours and meets have been going round on facebook and twitter today by blackberry messenger.

Police say avoid Manchester City Centre and to follow Greater Manchester Police Tweets/facebook pages NO OTHERS !!

live news http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675

Just a thought.... There is virtually 24 hour a day coverage at the moment and everyone is talking about it.

Is all this press/news/radio/tv constant coverage fueling and speading it all too.. is that what all these idiots want ? :shock:

Should we all shut up :blink:

(At least I didn't swear in this post... appologies for my others)

FYI Riots big news on US tv. General opinion being promoted is that there is no other reason for this happening other than base criminality. I was amazed at how young the rioters were. Particularly revolting shots of a younger rioter being helped from the ground and then robbed by his helpers. I guess they have gotten used to 'no consequences'. Maybe some good will come of this if the authorities finally accept that there is no qualifying age to be considered criminal.

Did hear one minor station posting the question: 'Has the UK become a country of criminals'. Obviously not true, but you can bet that that kind of thing will be floating around.

Same footage of the youngster who was injured, seemingly helped and then robbed, being shown here Stallard12.

Sickening the lot of it and yes like you say these types of people are no longer scared of the law or the conseuqences.... there aren;t any consequences but there needs to be !

Time to get tough and I wonder what all the other countries are saying about us too !! We send in our troops to sort their conflicts out and now the UK has kids as young as 7 (according to reports) rioting on our own streets. I wonder what their parents are doing !?

Should this be in one of the other topics about the same subject rather than the local one :oops:

This is just pure criminality. There is no political or social point being made here.....

these people aren't doing this because they have no jobs or no future..... a Radio 5 live reporter was in court this morning to listen to some of the cases..... all had the bleeding heart defence lawyers, one defendant was a graphic designer, two were at University, one was waiting to go into the army, two were shop workers and one was a cleaner..... unfortunately, with all the cuts there will be no real justice given to these thugs...10 years would be a good start.... no jail spaces though and we can't stick them on an island somewhere because that would be a huuuman rites breach!

driving out of Manchester tonight and there were stacks of riot vans all full of coppers ready for what is now happening in Salford and Manchester..... these are just copycat thieves whose only agenda is to break in and steal whatever they can

I wonder if the people you mentioned ie the graphic designer, university students etc realise that once they have their criminal records for rioting they can kiss goodbye to their jobs and any future ones for a long time.... presumably if they do get criminal records of course.

According to Cameron no matter what their ages they WILL receive the appropriate punishment and the full force of the law.... I wont be holding my breath though will you?

From what I have seen on the news all those who started the fires should be charged with attempted murder and everyone else with aiding and abetting even if they only stole a pair of trainers or smashed a window !!

The words 'we are all in it together' spring to mind :evil:

The bleeding heart defence lawyers should be charged with similar too if they try to get anyone off the charges when it is blatantly clear they did it :angry:

Various people are saying on facebook that there is trouble going on around the town centre. I've heard rumours of Sainsbury's petrol station being closed, the doors of Mothercare being attacked, and even that there is a fire at the bus station.

Don't know if they're just rumours, and I can't find any Warrington town centre webcams on Google to see if they show anything.

Does anyone know of any?

It is gratifying to read the responses of everyone on the forum. Surely the authoritites can't be blind enough not to pick up on these sentiments, I would bet that every forum outlet in the country is saying the same thing. Guess you all will have to band together and speak as a group.

Stall, most ordinary folk have been saying it for years (just view some of the old issues on this site); the problem is (in part), that the liberal luvvies have taken over every facet of governance in this country, emasculating all authority and rspect for authority, from parents, through to teachers, to the police (who btw, are now called "service" rather than "force"). :angry:

With reference to person being arrested for trying to incite riot in warrington, why no mention of it on other media sources i e I have been watching sky news most of the night no mention of it. If it had been metroppolitan police it would have been talked about every 10 minutes.

I saw them on the tv (sorry Egbert) this morning protecting one of their temples in London... they were all holding cricket bats and the likes. Rather an odd site but they said the police aren't able to be everywhere so they are talking the law into their own hands and are also protecting shops too now.

Can't say I blame them but not sure if it's a good idea as all the anti Sikh's might join in too now :blink:

I don't think there was any, it was nipped in the bud ... unless you happen to believe what facebook numpties say :wink:

he hasn't seen the sub heading on the original post.

Wasn't suggesting that there was any actual copycat rioting - just someone trying to do it and highlighting story on main page!

You know what newspapers are like with their headlines! :rolleyes: