The benefit of being in the EU

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD GRIEF !!!!!!! I only browsed over it quickly and that was enough..but I'll certainly be having a better read of that when I have a bit more time tomorrow :shock:

Over to Lt K in the mean time I guess and I wonder what he makes of it all :unsure:

He will poo poo it like he always does.... all the figures will be made up and lies and we would cease to exist as a country without the EU he will say....

Of course the paper only serves to show what most people already know; that the EU costs us billions of pounds, it takes money off countries and then gives it back to them but via the massively expensive systems they have in place in the EU and that we would not lose out in trade with the EU if we did decide to leave.

The EU is a huge gentlemans club for rich politicians and serves as a retirement nestegg for ex members of parliament in the form of commisioner jobs....Kinnock et al.

lets get out and get out now!

Very funny Asp, before taking the Mick out of the Guardian, look where you got your info UKIP, I trust the Guardian more, after all it was the paper that got to the bottom of phone hacking, and they have no axe to grind, unlike UKIP. Nice try though, perhaps you should have shelled where you got your info, better look next time. :wink:

Very funny Asp, before taking the Mick out of the Guardian, look where you got your info UKIP, I trust the Guardian more, after all it was the paper that got to the bottom of phone hacking, and they have no axe to grind, unlike UKIP. Nice try though, perhaps you should have shelled where you got your info, better look next time. :wink:

blinkered.jpg

Well, "in it" or not; looks like the British tax-payer is going to have to cough up again: not just for the budget hike and the drop in the rebate; but to bale out the Euro. :shock: Seems that although we're not actually "in" the Euro-Zone, our banks are so tied into loans to these free-loaders, especially Ireland; that we're not going to escape a domino collapse starting with Greece - so we're all "in it" together, up to our necks. So even more austerity, while Dave throws £millions out to the rest of the world. tut tut. :roll:

I always suspected you had blinkers Baz, and now I know, try taking them off. Theirs a whole World out their :D

well if you really are so dumb and blinkered that you can't realise when someone is taking the mickey out of you Kije, that is a true indication of your denial!

Your trust in the Grauniad only strengthens my conviction as to your naiivity LtKije. As for them getting to the bottom of the phone hacking, don't you think that it has more to do with "kicking the opposition" than getting to the truth of the matter. The Grauniad and the BBC would like nothing better than to see their rival sunk, hence their joint hysteria over the last couple of weeks. :roll::roll:

Actually there are benefits in the eu.

If you are a mep or a lord or lady or some unelected minion

no benefits to this country as any worthwhile projects are not funded from eu.... only miscellaneous "green" projects that contribute little or nothing to the well being of the country.

Asp, you seem to trust your figures, where do you get your news. You seem to think all news is liberal clap trap. To formulate an opinion you need to get evidence, what media do you use to get yours. It is you who are naive you don't even know you are being taken in. Nothing to do with kicking the opposition just good journalism , can I infer you are a supporter of Mr Murdock and his empire.