Dear Idiots

Dizzy

Dear Idiots...

Thank you for letting so many people around here join in the 'fun' you were having last night. Well actually we didn't join in did we but it certainly felt like we were part of it all starting at MIDNIGHT !

What was it all about then? Was it a competition that no-one knew about, was it an organised night time event? NO IT WAS YOU LOT HAVING NO BLOODY CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS.. THAT'S WHAT IT WAS !

So next time you decide to start riding your very loud off road crossers (or whatever you call them) starting at MIDNIGHT at VERY HIGH SPEEDS back and too along the trans penine trail between Walton and Stockton Heath Swing Bridges think twice as us locals may set you a few unseen hazzards for next time. I presume residents on other stretches of the trail also had the pleasure of your company too did they so they may be watching out for you too?

So when are you coming back then or shall we just wait but be warned you may have a few very keen onlookers next time.

PS Your misfiring noisy motorbikes sounded like bags of <nails> by the way and maybe you should get them serviced before they get CRUSHED

Have a nice day :roll:

...posted edited by me to remove the starred word I originally used

why did you wait?

oops i forgot milk bottles are plastic nowadays

Our milk bottles are glass but I can't throw that far anyway Wahl and I had my jimmies on.

We live way over the other side of the canal so are quite a distance from the trans trail but we could hear them loud and clear as if they were in the house. It must have been deafening for the poor people who actually live over that way, not to meantion frightening for all the elderly people who live over that way too.

Some may say I'm just whinging for the sake of it, maybe I am, but it was bad and funnily enough I've just been told that a lot of the teenagers round here were all on facebook asking about the 'bloody racket and the idiots' too.

So no street cred or cool icon from there either eh big lads 8)

Maybe I'll shut up now though as they may all come out tonight but I'm sure some will be caught if they do... CRUSH CRUSH :wink:

Of course they are - but the use of words that are starred out is hardly moderate :roll:

Egbert.. If I wasn't a moderator would you have minded me using that starred word ?

The one I used is not one that I would actually moderate/change if someone else used it... Infact I probably wouldn't even remove the full word with the 'e' on the end and I'm sure the Dizzy Book of Forum Rules says they are allowed.

However, Egbert I have now replaced it with the word <nails> as if it has offended you in anyway then it needs removing and I appologise :oops::blink:

Having thought about it though a bag of the original 'that' would be very quiet and would not actually make a sound... so why do people like me often use the term in a context wich is clearly not fitting?

Couple of strong fencing post and a length of strong fencing wire, drive a stake in each side of the trail then staple the fencing wire to each of the fencing posts at handlebar height stretched tight across the trail, recommend you do this at dusk when decent law abiding folk won't be about, then stand back and wait for the 'result'. :wink:

Oooh I woudn't go that far Algy.... my mum's great aunts son was killed on his motorbike in much the same way at the end of the war although the wire was higher than handlebar height if I remember rightly. He was simply riding down a road though :cry(

I think it was her great aunt anyway or it may have been her spooky great aunt who wrote to the lads mother out of the blue aking how he was... just before he was killed :shock: )

Anyway........ now that you feel probably feel bad ..... :wink:

Wingy... that 'was' me being calm earlier B)

Or 'Dizzy the Terminator'. I've had fun today getting rid of weeds of a differnt type.... blast them with a flame thrower.

I had a sudden image and I'm sure with a bit of modification it could easily melt tyres or at least fuse helmets to heads, shinnies to legs or nylon trackies to bum cheeks if aimed correctly. Probably start a few canal bank fires in the process though so maybe not such a good idea. Made me giggle though thinking about hiding in the undergrowth like Arnie :lol:

Please no more on the subject (even if you are joking) as last time the use of 'bad' language and stars was discussed it turned quite heated and some rather nasty comments started to be thrown around.

Egbert is entitled to his opinion on the matter just as everyone else is so can we leave it at that. :unsure:

Thanks Dizzy :D

Please no more on the subject (even if you are joking) as last time the use of 'bad' language and stars was discussed it turned quite heated and some rather nasty comments started to be thrown around.

Egbert is entitled to his opinion on the matter just as everyone else is so can we leave it at that. :unsure:

Thanks Dizzy :D

*k