The 'Glub Dub of Slub'

algy

Does anyone remember a children's radio program broadcast in the the late 1940s' called the 'Glub Dub of Slub' my memory is generally reliable but for the life of me I can't find any reference on the 'net' or any ware else and now beginning to think it may be a figment of my imagination. :roll:

I can't find it either A;gy but only had a quick look.

In the mean time you may find this link interesting... It's streamed Old Time Radio Shows from the 30's 40's and 50's and you can listed to them all.

Some rather funny ones too as I just clicked on a few. There are hundreds of them bu yours insn't there... sorry.

http://www.dumb.com/oldtimeradio/

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the link Dizz but that site is American although they do have some well known British comedy radio programs on there. I'm informed that this site has thousands of British radio programs to download and don't contravene the copyright laws? but you have to register and download as a torrent file, not sure what the implications are, I have had a look but you can't see what on there without registering.

http://radioarchive.cc/index.php

Wolfie, sorry mate but call me a 'miserable old git' but can't see the funny side of your reply. :roll:

Sorry about that Algy.. I thought I had restricted my search to UK only and the few I clicked on were very British sounding voices. Way before my time though I'm afraid so I would never have heard of them even if they were UK :oops:

I'm will listen to your now just to be polite :lol: I'll ask my aunt or mother in law if they remember the show you are searching for next time I speak to them.

• 10 years later...