Harper Seven!

observer

Is she one of your grandchildren OBS :?:

The Telegrah's Bryony Gordon writes:

'Well, they were never going to call her Anne, were they? On Sunday, a new Beckham was welcomed to the world, a daughter for Posh Spice and Goldenballs, a sister for Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz. Harper Seven was born in Los Angeles, not – as some had thought – at half past seven, but at five minutes to eight in the morning. “I am so proud and excited,” said David Beckham, who is rumoured to have cried like a… well, baby.

It is not known what Suri Cruise, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt or Apple Martin make of the new arrival in the celebrity kindergarten. Will they bully her, or will they offer her advice on how to cope with having a ridiculous name? “If anyone starts calling you Harpy,” you can just imagine Geri Halliwell’s daughter Bluebell Madonna whispering to her, “tell ’em that your dad is mates with Prince William and once got sent off for kicking an Argentine really hard.”

The fact that little Harper Seven is barely 48 hours old has not stopped some from making cruel comments about the baby’s name: “daft”, “ridiculous” and sounding like “a miscarriage of justice” were among the reactions. But as Shakespeare once wrote: what’s in a name?

It would seem unlikely that the Beckhams have named their daughter after To Kill a Mockingbird author Harper Lee. Some have suggested that Victoria Beckham may have been inspired by the fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar, but even for a notorious clothes horse this is surely sinking a little low'

:lol::wink:

Blummin' stupid name in my opinion though. 'Harper' for a boy wouldn't have been so bad in the silly world of showbiz names but not for a girl surely.

Well as usual the needs of Pouty and Becks to hit the headlines clearly outweighed the need for a name that the litle girl wont be embarrased of as she gets older.

I thought my son was joking when he told me her name last night and like Fugs has already said 'Harper Seven Beckham' immediately reminded me of a 'beer' advert..... or one for naff aftershave :roll:

Anyway still not as bad as Wacko Jacko's little baby 'Blanket' I suppose

or Satchel: Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee child

or Apple: Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's child

or Pilot Inspektor: Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf's child

or Moxie CrimeFighter: Penn Jillette's child (also father to Zolten) ... sounds like a razor to me ... "try the new Moxi Crimefighter Jillette, for a close shave with the Law'

or Moon Unit: Frank Zappa's child, also father to Dweezil and Diva Muffin

:lol::lol::lol: OMG the tears are now streaming down my face and I've got a right fit of the giggles....... Dweezil Zappa and Diva Muffin Zappa just got me :lol::lol:

Dweezil Zappa. Sounds like one of those things that JML advertise.

The new and improved Dweezil Zappa. Flies a nuisance? Midges driving you mad? Not with the JML Dweezil Zappa. Pesky biting insects will be a thing off the past with thw Dweezil Zappa only £9.99 ffrom leading JML stockist. :D:D:D

:lol::lol::lol: You've set me off again now Evils... :lol::lol:

ha ha 'Evils'.. Maybe they can name their next child after us and have anEvil Dweezil Zappa, a Dizzy Dweezil Zappa or even a 'Dizzy Evil Dweezle Zappa ' or a 'Fug...' nah best not :unsure::wink:

Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches, Pixie and Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof.....

Nicholas Cage named his kid Kal-El after Superman.

Jason Lee has a son called Pilot Inspektor

Sly Stalone has a child called Sage Moonblood

Mr (The) Edge has a kid called Blue Angel

Some actress called Shannyn Sossamon has a child called Audio Science

Penn.... from the magician duo Penn & Teller has a child called Moxie Crimefighter

Actor Rob Morrow has a kid called Tu Morrow

and Jermaine Jackson lives up to the cooky Jackson dynasty by calling his son Jermajesty!

<dizzy says oops, blushes rather awkwardly and then slaps herself>

Anyway.. blush over and we've just looked at your link Fugs and what a laugh. I've not seen my son roar with laughter like that for a long time and I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes.

Brilliant....

The Harper comes from her brothers liking for a Disney character called Harper, the seven from being born in the seventh hour in the seventh month and weighing seven pound................I think the clincher was the number seven on her back.

:lol::lol:

I hope the little girl doesn't grow up like her stupid obsessed mum... sulky pouting mouth and never seen in public smiling. Saying that with a name like Harper Seven I doubt she will smile very often.

Has anyone ever seen 'Posh' smile by the way... does she have teeth or has she had so much botox that she can't actually smile anymore hence the expressionless blank dopey miserable look. :roll: