Two questioned over toddler's death

Mary

Two people are in police custody in connection with the death of a toddler.

Cheshire Police said a 22-year-old female and a 24-year-old male, both from Runcorn, are helping with inquiries.

A force spokesman said the two-year-old boy, also from Runcorn, died on Tuesday night.

A post-mortem examination will be carried out later to establish the cause of death.

Ambulance crews discovered the child on Tuesday at 10.30pm.

A Cheshire Police spokesman said officers were called to the address by paramedics.

"helping with inquiries"

In the old days this meant getting their faces & privates kicked in until they 'fessed up to what they had done.

Is it me, or does there seem to be an awful lot more attacks / harm being done to toddlers / kids :(

I'm going to take up martial arts so anyone who looks askance at my little 'un gets belted upside the head good and proper! Then I'll make sure he learns so he can dish a bit out as well.

I know what would be a REALLY good deterrent to people re-offending...

... you could sponsor a prison guard to make the offendor's life a ruddy misery whilst he/she was serving their sentence! I bet this happens informally already, so why not legalise it??

Nope - or know the fact that they are a very high rate of gun ownership there but rare incidents like that one! Oh, by the way did you know the guy created a video on You-tube over the weekend,showing exactly what he had planned for today? :(