No It Isn't A Worm

Wingnut

Agreed... great pics Wingy and I love the top one, I wouldn't mind printing that one off if you don't mind. Looks like a baby bird is it robin? Cheeky little chap eh :D

Great one of the rat too and what a cute face but I hope you had your camera on zoom and that it wasn't as close as it looks EEK.

Awww a little woodmouse, and there's me thinking it was a rat oops. Very cute :)

PS best sticking to uploading and posting links to your pics your normal way (via photobucket?) if it's something you are going to do fairly regularly.

Reason if you upload them as an attachment via the new facility YOU ONLY HAVE LIMITED STORAGE SPACE so once you've used that you'll then have to delete some of your previously attached pics from your special little new area.

Good facility for people who don't have other ways of doing it or only post a few ... like Victor... ARE YOU READING VICTOR.. you don't have to keep emailing me your apple pics anymore :lol::P