Gary's blog

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

Gary could not agree with you more the shameful antics on those games always reminds me when my kids were young and I used to take them to see Man-U thier was no fighting on the pitch or of and my kids used to roam all over the place and I knew they were safe, but the violance is know on the pitch and not in the crowd its time these overpaid morons were dealt with far harsher so they will realise thier are young fans out thier who mimic them, a very sad day indeed and its not sport.

Gary one of the things that may be worth mentioning That meeting with the police I spoke to your father about is taking place this thursday I will let you know the outcome I do know that some of the scroats are in court a week on friday and the lady who is going to give evidence against them is terrified so I will be at the court with her treatment allowing.

And just one other thing Gary what is a Blog.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Yes Lanzarote is a great place and so much variety from the lunar landscape to the beautiful beaches, underground caverns and white crabs to the lovely panoramic restaurant - the watersports to the athletics complex - there's something for everyone. I went years and years ago when it was quiet, I bet its packed to the rafters now - can you still get a speck on the beach?

• 1 month later...

interesting site Garry - I shall visit it more frequently in future - ex-scouser meself now in OZ.

so got into the blogging game too and produced the views of one ex-pat from down under at http://britishrevisited.blogspot.com/

I do keep in touch with quite a few mates (male and female of course) in the old country - and all the stories of doom and gloom and hope and enterprise sounds vaguely familiar!

I still deeply respect my heritage and country but bemoan it's current problems and happy to live elsewhere for the moment. maybe I will come back to die! - but I do really 'feel' for you all over there and what you have to cope with - sometimes it makes me shudder!

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Awwww bless! I clicked in thinking I was going to find all the sharp edged political extremism you couldn't put into Lymm Life for fear of losing advertisers or getting sued. Instead, I find an ageing rocker mourning his cat......

... so instead of slicing and dicing you for extreme views, I'm just going to say how sorry I am she's gone and leave quietly.

Awwww bless! I clicked in thinking I was going to find all the sharp edged political extremism you couldn't put into Lymm Life for fear of losing advertisers or getting sued. Instead, I find an ageing rocker mourning his cat......

... so instead of slicing and dicing you for extreme views, I'm just going to say how sorry I am she's gone and leave quietly.

I have a soft centre :oops::roll::wink:

I tend not to have too many extreme views and try and adopt a common sense policy on reporting the facts as I see them.

I have a soft centre :oops::roll::wink:

I tend not to have too many extreme views and try and adopt a common sense policy on reporting the facts as I see them.

Unless it's football or Status Quo, and then he is extremely opinionated. :lol::wink:

Gary,

You made that decision "after" you left Liverpool.

I take it that they must have been going through their winning phase,(that long ago, I can't remember) or you would have been supporting Everton. :lol:

I chose to support Liverpool because I was born there and my grandfather on my mother's side was a Liverpool fanatic so his enthusiaism influenced me.

My other grandfather was a man Utd fan who also supported Liverpool! :shock:

I chose to support the team from my city of birth - unlike those who just choose to support a successful team like most United numptys! :wink:

I chose to support the team from my city of birth - unlike those who just choose to support a successful team like most United numptys! :wink:

When United weren't successful and they were relegated to the second division, the attendance figures at Old Trafford were better than teams in the first division including Liverpool. :?:?:?

• 3 months later...

T'will depend on what you mean by parking. Deep down I think we all know the mayor is a busy man and all dressed up.

Surely it is right for him to be dropped off at as close as possible to his venue. Similarly, if he is supposed to be there for half an hour his driver is entitled? to park; come back and wait after 20 odd minutes. I presume he would be aware of the arrival of any ambulance.

If he remained outside for a long while, it's wrong but hardly a federal offence (and yes, I've had parking tickets in my time).

Sorry to go against the flow.

Happy days