Presidents Cup

What is there to calm down about? The post was not in any way malicious, just stating my point.

The Insider is a (cant say the word but everyone knows what I want to say) and just likes picking up on scraps to make a big deal out of it.

Clarkey97 - how is stating that I am looking forward to the new season, trust in our clubs staff needing to be calmed down?? Do wonder why I bother posting on things sometimes

Clarkey was only stating what all others were thinking so calm down..........

ur right we need a decent finisher up there regularly if we are to win promotion and push to the football league!

I'm happy enough with Heald and Thommo, but maybe we could sign Bebé on a loan...

Darn! Besiktas got there first! :angry:

What about we get Sidnei on loan to reinforce our defence?

...Darn you Besiktas!! :angry:

• Upvote 1

I am happy that the presidents cup has been abolished. we no longer gets these games on our season tickets. :wink:

However im sure this has been coming for a while after all they did abolish the chairmans cup a couple of years back.

The Liverpool cup is one i am disappointed about as there is always a chance of drawing a big club and having the ground packed.

Also another question when are all the fringe players going to play and stay fit with the reserve team now gone and the club not playing playing in these mickey cups it was always a chance to rotate the first team and give some other players a chance against serious opposition?