new forum hooray

Evil Sid

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has to be one Luddite on every forum - and that's me. I like what's familiar and some of the postings about the new site are in a foreign language to me.

Still, as I always say I march to a different drummer to most people, I am pleased that the new forum seems to meet with almost universal approval. (The trouble we had with ration books when they first ca.. ...)

Happy days

There has to be one Luddite on every forum - and that's me. I like what's familiar and some of the postings about the new site are in a foreign language to me.

Still, as I always say I march to a different drummer to most people, I am pleased that the new forum seems to meet with almost universal approval. (The trouble we had with ration books when they first ca.. ...)

Happy days

Well you've managed to post so you can't be that much of a luddite.

Anyone seen Obs yet onthe new system? :roll:

:D Harry, like everything new and sometimes a little frustrating at times it will soon become just as 'familiar' to us all as the old one was.

I don't know if you remember how everyone moaned like mad when it was changed last time (I think I may have moaned the most :oops: ) but we all grew to love it in the end. Ok so maybe 'love' was a bit to strong a word there :unsure:

If you get stuck juat ask as bit by bit everyones helping each other out and it gives us all something new to talk about too.

Maybe don't ask me though cos I keep getting confused too and Gary says I daydream and don't look properly :lol: I've just been out bought a new monitor after yesterday's tease when I couldn't find the colour text brush so maybe that will help me see and understand a bit better. (Good excuse eh but I don't think it will wash with my other half :shock: )

Your post wasn't there when I started typing Gary so you now get your own reply.

'NO'...... I was wondering where Obs and the Lt have gone. Maybe they have both been blocked as repeat spammers or trouble makers :lol::wink:

Dizzy,

Yes, my new 40Mbts broadband was installed today. My previous post was simply to give you the opportunity to call me a "muppet".................yet again.

Next question.................can you be done for speeding on the internet ??

Only if you are using hands free. :wink:

Dizzy,

Yes, my new 40Mbts broadband was installed today. My previous post was simply to give you the opportunity to call me a "muppet".................yet again.

Next question.................can you be done for speeding on the internet ??

Victor I hope you line is fast enough to provide you with 40meg mine supposedly gives me 20meg - in my dreams. :wink: