15 June is WEAAD Day

Dizzy

Did you know that on

"...on the 15th June every year people from across the world aim to raise awareness about abuse and neglect of older people by supporting World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD)."

Now I know this is probably a very serious subject to many but is it just me .... infact I wont mention 'it' as it probably just is me :oops:

Here's the councils local info link anyway to stop me feeling really bad about what I was going to say and the fact that I was giggling. :shock:

http://www.warrington.gov.uk/home/news/news_2011/news_june_2011/World_Elder_Abuse_Awareness_Day_June_2011/

Dizzy,

I've checked the Warrington site and made a note of the telephone number to ring. I think that I have a justifiable case, considering some of the abuse I get from you, on this Forum.

shut up you silly old duffer..... what abuse?

Thank you Baz :D

Yes Victor (Meldrew) as Baz quite rightly pointed out 'WHAT ABUSE' !!

For goodness just because you are older than me don't start threatening me with words like 'I have justifiable cause'

Come on then 'justify your case' for all to see or ring the number then I will counteract your case and believe me I will have far more justification that you have. :lol::wink:

Apart from which you have the audacity to throw comment at me on here when you rarely post anyway. Is that because you don't understand what everyone is talking about anyway or because it takes you so long to read posts and think about your reply that a week has gone past and the moment is lost. :?

So in short Victor... sod off you geriatric old wrinkly... :P

done in large type font incase your eyes are going too Victor

Did you know that on

"...on the 15th June every year people from across the world aim to raise awareness about abuse and neglect of older people by supporting World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD)."

I suppose I should watch my step with Peter and also the Disambiguation Quintet. :D:D

Sorry Peter :wink

Dizzy,

I am only replying to your "down to earth" post now because I was so upset when I read it that I went to bed early. However, I decided to ring today and report you for such humiliating and upsetting comments. They said ............."sod off you winging old git"!!!! What's going on ??????????????

....and if you can sing it (providing you can remember the words) we can play it :lol:

Or better still maybe we should sing and you should play it (ooh but your little fingers probably aren't quite as nimble as they once were on the fretboard or keyboard now are they... and of course your patience levels will be shorter and you will get even more grumpy) :lol:

Actually better still close your little peepies and go to sleep now Victor....... have a nice dream HEDGE DIGGER :wink::lol: