Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Mrs Giggs

Ryan Giggs's wife has left him and taken half of everything..... she now has six more premier league medals than Steven Gerrard

:lol::lol::lol:

Along with Nicky Butt and Phil Neville. :wink:

What a peculiar comment. Why not list all the ex United players and show how really strange your thinking is? Bizarre :roll::roll:

Stacey Giggs is questioning her husbands whereabouts between the hours of 19.45 and 21.30 on Saturday evening.

Giggs case isn't helped by the identical question being asked by his manager. :lol:

Stacey Giggs is questioning her husbands whereabouts between the hours of 19.45 and 21.30 on Saturday evening.

Giggs case isn't helped by the identical question being asked by his manager. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations to Alex Curran who is expecting her third child.... and congratulations to Steven Gerrard who is expecting his second. :wink:

:D:D in the baldy thread you made reference to Dr. Strangelove and now this. It seems fantasy and fiction are a strongpoint of yours Fred. :wink:

You may well need to go read this too :roll::D

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4530

Not at all just laughing hence the laughing emoticon. Are you 7 of nine perchance? :D:D:D

They should have the vile scum on Jeremy Kyle where he belongs, having DNA tests etc,

Didn't your poo skipper take out an injunction over the same thing?

No. unless you would like to share some information with the world Peter I suggest you follow your own rules Mr. moderator.

You couldn't make it up. Newspapers could I suppose but its reported Sir Ryan of Giggs (consumate professional, family man and role model) will have a go at anything

http://www.mirror.co.uk/2011/06/08/ryan-giggs-affair-family-bust-up-over-claims-he-flirted-with-cheating-sister-in-law-s-mum-115875-23186998/

Robbo I imagine if you caught Giggs in bed with your missus you'd tuck him in :D

Someone having sex with somebody elses wife ...... what's the problem? :roll:

Here's a couple I can think of :roll:

giggskids.jpg