Racism !!! But is it ?

Malik

....speaking of which where has Malik gone as he/she's not replied since re some of the questions or points raised. The same happened on Maliks 'crb disclosure' topic about moderators :?

Hope he/she's alright but then again Malik may have better things to do that be on here all the time :lol::?

If Malik does come back, I'd guess it would be with new, improved faux naivete.

This UK born and bred white working class bloke has never felt the desire to use the term under discussion.

I have serious doubts about the integrity of people who go out of their way to present a case as to why they should be able to use it.

I'm saying, that folk who seek to silence views that they disagree with are intolerant and insecure in the strength of their own arguements. I would apply this to the EDF etc IF they went round breaking up anti-Nazi marches. It's called free speech, and if folk don't like it, they don't have to listen. :roll:

I'm saying, that folk who seek to silence views that they disagree with are intolerant and insecure in the strength of their own arguements. I would apply this to the EDF etc IF they went round breaking up anti-Nazi marches. It's called free speech, and if folk don't like it, they don't have to listen. :roll:

obs, practise what you preach, or have you turned over a new leaf? :shock:

Frankly my dear, I coudn't care less what Griffin says about Jews or anything else - saying and doing are two completely different things - "sticks and stones" etc. What does appear to be the case, is that the liberal luvvies are paranoid that some of what he and his ilk say, may resonate with the ordinary people - unlike their own ivory tower ideas. :roll: