All in it together?

observer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what you said asperity :!:

The problem is that they are not spending the money on protecting jobs and services in this country but giving it away to the EUSSR and third world dictators,

So I asked you how you would spend the money to protect jobs :wink:

I am not being argumentative, Pedantic maybe, but as you yourself have acknowledged you are guilty of that :wink::lol: and if you practice what you preach, you should be able to cope :wink::lol:

Kije, the way out of this mess is ironically to spend spend spend - not on destruction (buster bombs to assassinate Gadafi) - but on construction, a massive programme of renewing our infrastructure - such civil engineering projects would create employment (especially for the young unskilled), and stimulate growth - it's all been done before, Roosaveldt's "new deal" and we fought WW2 on borrowed money! Problem is, if not carefully controlled and managed ( with some draconian regulation on the Banks), the danger would be that we slip back into the mess that's caused our current malaise - it's a question of prudent financial application. :?

I think I've mentioned this before, but companies don't actually pay any tax. What they do is meet tax demands by reducing shareholders dividends and/or employee costs and/or raising the price of their goods/services to the customer. So the company makes the same profit however large the tax demand is, that is the name of the game. :wink::wink::wink:

• 1 month later...

The British Government provides the following financial assistance:

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER (bearing in mind they worked hard and paid their Income Tax and National Insurance contributions to the British government all their working life) Weekly allowance: £106.00

IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN (No Income Tax and National Insurance contribution whatsoever) Weekly allowance: £250.00

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Weekly Spouse allowance: £25.00

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Weekly Spouse allowance: £225.00

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Additional weekly hardship allowance £0.00

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Additional weekly hardship allowance £100.00

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT £6,000

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT: £29,900

:roll: :roll:

PLEASE tell me you are joking Wolfie :shock:

If all that is true then it should be splashed across every paper, billboard, website, forum and on the front of every one of the government's/decision makers homes !! (ok so maybe the last one is taking it a bit far.. but so are they if it is true) :twisted:

Indeed it does Wolfie and maybe parts are true but they just wont admit it :wink:

I wasn't trying to disprove what you said... I googled to read more as the figures shocked me and that was the first thing I found. Pitty in a way as part of me was hoping it was true so we could drag the buggers over hot coals 8)