Osama Bin laden is dead.........

Bazj

Wolfie a photo or video wont actually 'prove' it was him... it will only prove that someone who looks like him was killed... and who's to say the photo or video would be genuine anyway there one been circulating for years of him dead (shot in the eye by the looks of it which is ironic) but he was still very much alive !

Obviously they say they have done a DNA test... but that was checked against his half sisters dna from when she died some years ago... but not actually from his own dna as they had none of his previously nor do they apparently have any of his other siblings dna and even if they did none are apparently full siblings either... yes they do have the word of one of his wives who confirmed at the shooting that 'yes that's him'.... but was it :?

So the DNA test result apparently show that he was related to this half sister in some way so they must have had a matching ancestor but that's about it... and of course there are the marriages between related people/inbred kids to take into account too

I know what you are saying though as do I trust the americans.. no not really and it has already been said that maybe they are just saying they have killed him to look 'tough' and to draw a close to the billions it has cost them so far in trying to find one old man with kidney problems and other health issues who was probably on a dialisis machine :wink:

Whatever though... the shite will really hit the fan now :?

And the blummin yanks say they used our royal wedding day (29th) to go in to get him as the world's eyes would have been on William and Kate :evil: No wonder they have cancelled their honeymoon... :?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is out there somewhere. Latest early on was that he wasn't killed straight away. Perhaps he was signing autographs. :wink:

They need to get on to the next on the list. Keep them on their toes and disrupt their planning. No time or need for the public justification.

It's all very strange, the way the US is shying away from any proof that Bin Laden has been killed (Obama, by the way, is the 9th world leader to announce Bin Laden's demise in the last 10 years!) and the way the body was allegedly buried at sea. As with 911 I very much doubt us plebs will ever be told the truth of what is going on. Personally I think Obama was feeling a bit left out after the wedding and needed a popularity boost :wink::wink::wink:

Im personally sceptical about his demise, it just seems all a bit too convinient, "yep, Bin Ladens dead. Corpse? nah, we dumped him in the sea a couple of hours later." Although it was in Pakistan, the most logical place would be indeed that cave in Afghanistan, or maybe they chose Pakistan on purpose :wink:

do you lot really think that if he wasn't dead and it was all a big lie that he [bin Liner] wouldn't have released a video by now scoffing at the claims?

Of course he is dead and it looks like he may have been captured and then executed which makes it all the more appealing. With regards to Hamza; sod deprting him, let the US special forces capture and execute him too..... and all the preachers of hate and their followers..... we appear to be at war with these people anyway so what is to lose?

do you lot really think that if he wasn't dead and it was all a big lie that he [bin Liner] wouldn't have released a video by now scoffing at the claims?

Well I recon that if he isn't dead he will know his agitated and mourning supporters will do more harm and take up his cause and retaliate more than if he were to release a video saying 'ha ha you got the wrong bloke'.

It I was him and I'd been top of the hit list and in hiding for 10 years (or however long it's been) then I'd be inclined to say 'let them think I'm dead so they will stop looking for me as my supporters will carry on where I left off but on a bigger scale maybe '.

What I really dont get is why all the coverage said he was firing back his AK?? gun and one of his wives was killed as she shielded him.... but now the US has revised their account to say he was unarmed when he was killed and that his wife was only injured.

Not being funny but if Obama and crew were all watching it LIVE on video surely they must have know if he was shooting back/armed/whatever before today's suprise revised announcement.

Anyway if he wasn't armed then why did they kill him as other reports say they only went in to capture but had no choice but to kill (why say that as of course they wanted to kill him)... the story keeps changing so no wonder so many people are now questioning it.

To now say he was unarmed is even worse :shock:

remember what happened when that American soldier pulled Saddam out of the hole in the ground instead of just dropping a grenade in and shutting the lid?

The man turned into a martyr and that would have happened ten fold with Bin Liner.

They should have just shot him and said nothing..... (and of course any wintnesses)

Here we go - more conspiracies? Elvis is alive and living in York as well.

Sorry - I am being cheeky about this because I knew inevitably there would be some that would not believe he is dead. Truthfully I do not know in fact that he is - but I think he would have let us know if he were alive.

Oh and Tupac is living in Brazil too. :P

Mary there will always be conspiracies ...but what do you think about the changing tale of events that is emerging though and the fact the Obama & Co have since 'revised' their own account of what actually happened.

Do you and the people over there now fear the inevitable reprisals from his supporters on a perhaps a massive or continued scale due to his his 'death' even more.

America has already seen the full force of what his people can and will do... do you feel safer now that he is dead or are you more worried than you ever were if indeed that is possible after the attrocities that were witnessed by the whole world on 9/11 :cry:

It took 40 minutes because of elf and safety considerations. You just can't go in there and start shooting, you know.

I also believe Lord Lucan was in the compound as well, and has been buried at sea.

Happy days

Lord Lucan was saddling up Shergar to enable them to make a quick getaway, anyway it all went wrong when the US Navy seals found they hadn't brought enough mackeral with them so spent 38 minutes searching for the freezer to find fresh fish supplies, everyone knows that seals will not perform without fish being fed to them.

Surely the Americans would have gained more benefit from capturing Binlidon alive, his interogation would have revealed much valuable intelligence regarding Al Qaeda, I believe it was some glory hunting American serviceman who wanted to be the hero of the hour (or forty minutes) and took matters into his own hands. Every exercise that US special forces execute results in a monumental "cock up".

:roll:

In 1976 the US passed a law banning political executions, - Why?

As a so called civilized nation we need to uphold the values and principles that we are supposed to represent: one of which is that life is sacred and one should take no joy in the death of another human being. Can anyone prove that Bin Laden was guilty of mass murder or in fact that he was a terrorist at all. We only have the say so of the US, who say what they want to justify their actions.

I have never heard such drivel as that from Wolfie and some others. You know nothing about America or the American people other than what you read in your liberally biased anti-American European press. Wolfie's comments are so childish i won't even address them, but to the others I say this. We are talking about the biggest mass murderer of this century, who was poised to head up many more atrocities and you, out of peevish spite, can only sit back and criticize the US. The US could have just dropped a smart bomb on that compound and taken out several hundred innocents, but they did'nt. Forty brave well trained men, the best in the world, went in and took him out with a minimum of damage.

It would do you well to remember that there were a 100,000 plus young Americans on British soil on the 6th June 1944 and on June the 6th, almost fifty thousand of them were laying dead on the beaches of France - saving y'alls sorry asses. America was an honerable country them and is an honerable country now. Grow up.