Poo bag trees!!!

Geoffrey Settle

I completely agree and in a way the poop bag droppers are even more irresponsible as the bags and contents stay there indefinately until someone else hopefully pickes them up as they don't 'break down' in the rain etc (if you see what I mean).

We used to have a normal bin on our road next to the canal bank but the council removed it for some reason.....so what do some people do ? Well they just drop their bags in the space where the bin once was or they deposit them over the wooden canal fence :evil::evil:

Disgusting !!

With the cases that Geoff gives then there's a solution and one that the council would say was the most feasible and cost effective in the long run..... cut all the trees down :wink::lol:

Actually perhaps I shouldn't joke about that :shock:

:lol::lol: (That's for you Evils)

Eagle and Lt however get :evil: :evil:'s from me... it's not the dogs fault and they don;t hang their poop bags from trees or drop them wherever :P

What are your thought on babies in nappies.. would you shoot them too :shock:

:lol::lol: (That's for you Evils)

Eagle and Lt however get :evil: :evil:'s from me... it's not the dogs fault and they don;t hang their poop bags from trees or drop them wherever :P

What are your thought on babies in nappies.. would you shoot them too :shock:

Babies in nappies don't crap on the floor, dogs do; so the answer is no, I wouldn't shoot babies in nappies (or out of them).

:lol::lol:

Although one downside of that is if you have a hairy mutt like I have it could be a bit messy .. yeuch :shock:

post edited as it previously said "a hairy mutt like me " :lol: ... thank you Victor

You can actually buy a nappy for lady dogs though ... best not go into that one eh for the more squeamish on here :wink: