• UKIP
    • Green
    • BNP
    • Not voting

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well seeing as it is looking likely that the UK will be asked to put its hand in its pocket and bail out Portugal to the tune of 3 - 4 BILLION POUNDS (even though we aren't even in the bloody Euro) there can only be one vote.....UKIP

How many more times do we have to keep bailing out these bloody foreigners anyway?

Not got a clue. We need the present incumbent out, but the options are strange, because the Tory guy didn't show any commitment last time, and the Labour woman just seems to be going through the motions, like she did last time.

Do they people REALLY want to get elected? :shock:

Thanks Baz :D I was going to click 'not voting' so I could see them but then it would look like 'someone' couldn't be bothered to vote rather than because I can't actually vote as there are no elections here so I would have messed the poll stats up :lol:

But then I just realised if I simply log out I can see the results anyway... DURRRR !

So anyway............. :oops:

well seeing as it is looking likely that the UK will be asked to put its hand in its pocket and bail out Portugal to the tune of 3 - 4 BILLION POUNDS (even though we aren't even in the bloody Euro) there can only be one vote.....UKIP

How many more times do we have to keep bailing out these bloody foreigners anyway?

I believe Derek Clark is standing on the UKIP ticket in Westbrook.

Other UKIP candidates are,

James Ashington, Lymm

Richard Vaughan, Grappenhall + Thelwall (heard hes quite the guy :wink: ) :lol::lol:

This morning I was out in front of the garage messing with the Corsair and this lurch looking chap came up the drive.....headphones in and blank expression..... he never said a word to me or my little lad but walked up to my door and proceeded to shove a LibDum leaflet through the letterbox.....

again with no sort of acknowledgement that I was even there, he turned and walked off down the drive

A complete and utter tosser and an ignorant one at that. If that is the kind of "support" the lib dums command around westbrook, it is no wonder we never see them around here. The leaflet headlining that some bird called Judith was standing again made the short journey to the recycling bin.

Pity really because I have no idea who she is or what she does...... the brain dead ignorant fool that was doing her canvassing/leafleting saw to that for her..... I hope he wasn't being paid!

Baz, it's now a purely clinical (or should that be cynical) exercise. I'm even surprised they bother with leaflets. All they need to do is cold call by phone, build up their data base of supporters, then get them out to vote on the day. Thus, they arn't wasting time on the 70% who don't vote or on the rest who don't vote for them. A solid vote of about a 1,000 (16-18%) in a ward should be enough to put a donkey in - democracy! :wink:

Baz.. if he had accosted you for a 'chat' would you have been even more annoyed :wink::lol:

He does sound rather rude but maybe he was just a tad embarrassed about delivering their leaflets and was worried that he may be 'accosted' by people if they read them while he was still in ear shot :wink:

Pity really because I have no idea who she is or what she does...... the brain dead ignorant fool that was doing her canvassing/leafleting saw to that for her..... I hope he wasn't being paid!

You're not allowed to pay people to canvass/deliver leaflets, they must be unpaid volunteers.

Strange the lib dems, by now they would normally have a gazillion yellow signs, an army of canverssers, and thousands of leaflets showing them pointing at potholes, but nothing (much) this year :?

He does sound rather rude but maybe he was just a tad embarrassed about delivering their leaflets

Wouldnt you be? :P

Yep :lol::P

Give them chance though as it's a while off the elections and they will no doubt be be doing their big leaflet drops and photo shoots much nearer the time to make sure it is all fresh in everyone's minds... as will all the other parties too I suspect.

Still I'm lucky as my wheelie bin will not be filled with the equivalent of the rain forest again this year from all parties but I will miss reading some of the jokes and fables contained in them :wink:

If anyone needs a leaflet dropper in the voting areas just let me know.. all parties welcome :lol::wink:

I have no time for the Lib Dums and their fake green policies and lets be nice to everyone attitudes....all a sham by the toga wearers but I would have said hello to the chap at the very least..... I have him on CCTV so I may post the video as an advert on how to enthuse people into not voting! :lol:

Sod it I'm going to vote on the poll but that is only so I can see see the scores without having to log out :roll:

I am voting that 'I am not voting' so please deduct my one vote from the overall score.. (there are no local elections where I live) :oops::lol: