Census

asperity

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the front of the census form it states "Your personal information is protected by law. Census information is kept confidential for 100 years". However it also says that "it is used to plan and fund services for your community". Well how confidential is it if the information you give is being given out to any Tom, Dick or Harry in any of the 27 member states of the EU who comes up with a flimsy enough excuse to see it? Just a thought. :wink::wink:

And what plans do they have that require them to know how many bedrooms I have? :roll::roll::roll:

It's quite simple Asp.... if say for example you lived in a 5 bedroom house with your wife and no-one else then that means that you have 4 spare bedrooms (or 3 if you sleep apart :wink: ).

With affordable housing in such short supply and a sever lack of lack of council housing then as you would have 4 spare bedrooms you would be asked to provide sleeping accomodation for the many homeless illegal immigrants and other housing benefit claimants who are on the waiting lists. Obviously only temporarily though until such a time that a suitable 'free' home can be found for them whcih meets their families needs.

That's why the census asks how many cars you have too.. ie so you can lend them one of yours when they are staying with you :wink:

To see how big a house ships captains have, they might think you are paid to much :shock:

Again, what would the size of my salary and house have to do with the government? I think you have lost sight of the fact that THEY are supposed to be OUR servants not the other way round. :x:x

I appreciate that you are probably saying that tongue in cheek, but don't imagine for one minute that they wouldn't love to have full control over us in that way :twisted::twisted:

Ooooh :shock: Should I delete it :lol:

It's not only that though Asp.... if you showed you were say in your 40's... married....living in a house with spare bedrooms...but had not yet had children.. then there you could be earmarked for fostering or adoption.

And another one.... if you were looking for a job and one was available to YOU but were not willing to start within 2 weeks then forget signing on as you had the chance but blew it :lol:

And then of course there are the questions about your job (if you have one) and supervising employees etc.... Where there's a claim there's a person to blame :wink:

Not forgetting too the questions about....

I'll stop now as my oven has just beeped :lol::lol:

Thanks Baz. :wink:

So Peter are you against CCTCV and are you a member of Liberty, I did not have you down as a liberal :wink::lol:

I don't have a label nor any affiliation to a particular party.

I am against being in the EU!!!!. I am against incompetence!!!

No problem with CCTV if it is used correctly to combat crime and monitor traffic flow.

Not even against the correct use of DNA data bases. It's the people in charge that I am against who lose confidential information (laptops etc on trains) or who sell it to insurance companies.

Just because I have nothing to hide doesn't mean that I shouldn't object whilst the rest of the flock carry on blindly.

PS. Is CCTCV Russian for something?

No CCTV is not Russian, But you seem to think our government is. You don't mind being in a society where surveillance in higher than it ever was in the old eastern block, but you object to the government asking how many bedrooms you have. :?

I'm STILL waiting for your words of wisdom as to WHY you think the government NEEDS to know how many bedrooms I have? :roll::roll::roll::roll: