Saints away predictions

CP

I hope I'm not included in the *doom merchant* section. In a previous post I said St Helens are an unknown quantity this season but after last nights game I also stand by my opinion that they will finish outside the top four. Over the last couple of seaons or so they have lost quite a few quality players and replaced them with kids who, despite all the enthusiam in the world aren't of the quality of the players they have lost. They also played an extremely dumb game last night by persisting with trying to run over the Wire forwards and got a real beating up. It wasn't until the last ten minutes or so that the penny dropped and they ran in 3 late tries making the score a little more respectable which wasn't representative of the Wire superiority. All the Wire players played exceptionally well especially Richie Myler and I hope the posters on another forum will now pipe down.*He's just a support player*...*He should get in the gym and beef up* I doubt few of them are old enough to remember Sean Edwards who also was *Just a support player* I never liked the lttle squirt but it didn't stop him scoring a shedful of tries and joining the all time greats list.

Safeway, having watched the game again this morning I am of the opinion that Saints scored their last 2 tries when some of our players had just about run their blood to water. For almost 75 minutes we hardly missed a tackle, in fact in the first half the stats said we didn't miss a single one, which is a real achievement. Saints will struggle this year, especially with support like they had last night.