Saints away predictions

CP

Saints win for me im afraid.

two reasons.

1. Saints had a relatively easy run out against salford last weekend whilst wire had a tough bruising encounter against HKR.

2. Saints have had 2 extra rest days and should be much fresher.

Side note, the wazza guardian reported last week that James Graham will miss the game against the wire. I am willing to wager ?50 now that he will play on friday night. Saints do this everytime we are due to play them.

On early season form, Sts should beat us comfortably. However, if we sharpen up and start to take the numerous chances we create, then I can see us turning them over. I also think we need to muscle up in defence if we are to win.

It'll be a big ask, but one that we're capable of answering.......

After the number of times we have gone head to head thinking we can beat them - and then failed - I think we could actually cause a bit of a surprise this time especially as the Stobart Stadium has been such a happy hunting ground for us in recent years.

If there are any moderators on here, can we please ban these idiots who seem to think its big and clever to de-rail threads.

As Gary says, "Don't bite".

You will find that a lot of threads get "de-railed" these days. It makes life less serious, and lets face it, "sport" is not a life or death issue unless you support the poo.

I suggest that you go with the flow and get used to the banter. It is what we do best. Otherwise you are in danger of getting picked on like observer and kije. :D

Peter T Admin.

Side note, the wazza guardian reported last week that James Graham will miss the game against the wire. I am willing to wager ?50 now that he will play on friday night. Saints do this everytime we are due to play them.

Looks like you could be right - according to Wazza Guardian both Graham & Wellens are in line to play against us!

One week the wazza guardian reports he's not playing.

Next week the wazza guardian reports he is playing. :?:?

Who's at fault here St Helens RL or the wazza guardian, and if it's Saints RL I still don't know what advantage it is to report that Graham might not be playing. :?:?

Good news Wellens is playing...he's about as fast as my deceased Granny. St Helens are an unknown quantity this season. Don't forget Huddersfield gave them a right good pasting pre-season. The most shocking aspect of that game is that only 1200 people attended, not a good sign for the financial health of the St.Helens club, but St.Helens people are very fickle. I should know, I present a pub quiz there every week and a more miserable bunch of humourless buggers you could never meet.

After the number of times we have gone head to head thinking we can beat them - and then failed - I think we could actually cause a bit of a surprise this time especially as the Stobart Stadium has been such a happy hunting ground for us in recent years.

Take it I am not a pundit then Peter :lol: Just goes to show Gary is always right! :wink:

Not normally downbeat but I will be happy if we can keep the score respectable ie damage limitation,our time will come but not this week :(

Never been so happy to eat my words as I am tonight :lol:

Lets hope the other doom merchants can come and eat humble pie :wink:

I think there was only me being positive :lol: