Pub Quiz

egon

A few weeks back I was invited to my mates 60th birthday party but the problem was that I got the date wrong and turned up on a quiz night. :oops:

So I'm standing looking though the door just as the quizmaster says "and question number nine is" and at that point he spots me and pauses.

He didn't actually say "Question number nine is who's that standing at the door?" but he might have well as done because the whole bloody room full of people turned and stared at me. :shock::lol:

How embarrasing was that. :lol:

Bill :)

I was just standing looking through the door and looking a bit stupid I supose. :oops::lol:

Not in town but quiz nights at the Plough Houghton Green are definitley on Thursdays and the London Bridge (easier questions) on Wednesdays I think. If you're not sure just peer in through the door. :lol:

Bill :)

Thanks everyone. I think I'll try the Blue Bell- I did spot a sign in their window when I was on my lunch break yesterday saying "Pub Quiz Thursday" so will give it a go.

and you should try watching Warrington Town more often instead of Lancaster City :wink: