Fishy FEET shop

Geoffrey Settle

Can't think of anything worse than having hungry little fish eating the skin off my feet... YEUCH :shock:

I hope someone on here has had it done and can tell us otherwise for 'research' purposes Geoff you'll have to go and have it done and report back :wink:

Has anyone dipped their feet in the tanks yet?

Passed by on the way to the bus station and there were loads of girls sitting in the shop getting the fish to eat their skin :lol: .

Does it hurt :cry:

Had to moderate your heading as it was free advertising!! :roll: and no it doesn't hurt. Tickles if anything! :twisted:

Passed by on the way to the bus station and there were loads of girls sitting in the shop getting the fish to eat their skin :lol: .

Had to moderate your heading as it was free advertising!! :roll: and no it doesn't hurt. Tickles if anything! :twisted:

No probs about the title change Gary - good to see your still a trend setter or was it the women in your life?

No probs about the title change Gary - good to see your still a trend setter or was it the women in your life?

No - just dipped my feet in the sea and had my feet nibbled by small sharks e.t.c :shock:

Just have a word with wingnut. I am sure he can point you in the direction of several places around the area where not only can you have your feet nibbled by fish but have a soothing mud treatment as well. Take along your fishing tackle and you may even get a free fish super as well 8):lol::lol:

(edited for correct use of capitals) :wink:

We used to have a lad who worked for us whose nickname from the other lads was "killer boots"..... he had the skankist, smellyist rotten cheese ponging feet you ever did smell.....

The fish would jump out of the tank if he put his feet in there!!