Geoffrey Settle

Dizzy's in a SPIN

Must admit it puts me in a bit of a whirl, started with a migraine after reading one of her posts, would'nt mind if it stopped every few seconds and contra rotated :wink:

Well Geoffrey, I intentionally didn't post on here earlier so you'd think I hadn't noticed your comments but I'm going to carry on spinning now that I know it is annoying you and Algy too :wink::lol:

Annoying isn't it but you can thank BazJ as he found it :P

ps I'm not in a spin about any topics and I actually have 333+333 with the words hexak?sioi hexēkonta h?x under them as I am unique

I'll find another one next week just to annoy you then Victor :lol:

PS Evils... It looks like you just lost your ?1 :P

dizzystop.jpg

DIZZY it's the launch of comic relief today.

Is your penguin spin a form of cyclical sponsorship :wink:

People pay a ?1 a spin to comic relief OR pay ?1,000 to them for you to remove it - my heads spinning.....helppppppppppppp

I don't get that Geoff :oops::oops:

..... and Baz what on earth is Club Penguin :shock:

I've heard of seal clubbing :cry: but do they do it to penguins too now :shock:

I can't use that one as you are using it and we would confuse everyone :lol:

Anyway Baz might be offended if I stopped using the one he found and I don't want to upset anyone else on here......do I ? :shock::wink:

You can have it Dizz, I'm going back to my pint, clk on and save image, anyhow you know what to do, I'll take it of and put me pint back about 1020pm.

Thanks Algy

I'll change it now just to see if that one is less annoying to the eyes of others :lol:

Like you though I'm going off here to finish my wine and to read my law books etc for a bit of relaxation.. I wont be back later as I will be otherwise engrossed.

Chill out time :lol:

How daft am I.... I can't click 'save as' because it's an animated .gif and it doesn't work then if I try to upload it.

Algy... you will need to post the swirly .gif image in a reply message so then I can copy the whole code and it's location :oops: or copy and past the code and target, if there is one, to me in a PM.

Or easier still....... I'll just put my baby photo back cos I'm missing my cute little face and the beer can :lol:

no please nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No pleasing some folk :wink:

Geoff line my post and dizz's post with both avatars in view and alternate staring between the two for one minute, then go and have a long lie down in the dark :wink:

Flippin' heck Geoff.. surely that one is better that the last one I had. Does Wolfie's wolf freak you out too :shock::lol:

I'll go and look for another one now just for you but I'll leave the one Algy gave me here for a while just incase others wonder what you didn't like again :cry::lol::wink:

8928.gif

Geoff..... are any of these more acceptable to your eyes and nervous disposition :wink: I've put my old one back for now :cry:

1 avatar_10639.gif

2 avatar_13100.gif

3 avatar_8042.jpg

4 JEballe_piquante.gif

5 avatar_1614.gif

6 avatar_13357.gif

7 avatar_3021.gif

here's a couple you might like to use yourself :lol: