4.7% Council Tax Increase and WBC Wasting OUR money

Dizzy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dismayed:

It may be just tokenism but it's the worst thing the Conservatives ever did if you ask me... did you ask me :D:D

No...but then I wasn't asked either.

Anywhere nice....depending on the results I might do the same.....credit card...taxi....Manchester Airport....10 a.m. flight to the Far East....and see where I end up. :D

Originally posted by Dismayed:

I'd rather see Conservatives join Labour

I wouldn't.

Maybe there should be a "rainbow" coalition. There are, I would suggest, able councillors within WBC,alas they are not currently reflected in the leadership of the 2 largest parties on the Council :D

And just a thought, for those readers who feel that they could do a better job than the incumbents, elections for all Parish and Borough seats are on 1st May....so get your nomination papers in, and let the people decide. :D

[ 24.02.2008, 12:39: Message edited by: Paul Kennedy ]

Originally posted by observer:

:D Diz; Before you describe just one of the Parties as a "bunch of idiots"; I'd suggest visiting a full Council meeting, then you'd discover they all are; and that's just the one's clever enough to play a speaking part! :D .

Dev Control ones are just as bad too :o

Originally posted by Paul Kennedy:

Anywhere nice....depending on the results I might do the same.....credit card...taxi....Manchester Airport....10 a.m. flight to the Far East....and see where I end up. :D

As far away from Stockton Heath / Warrington as possible !!!...ooh I've got my grumpy head on again :D:D

Been picking up rubbish and bins again this morning and wondering why part of my neighbours back wall is in a heap on the floor... first all our coping stones were nicked now some mindless idiots have pulled part of a wall down !! :redmad:

Be careful, as a member of the public you can get sectioned if you go to too many council meetings....or worse you can end up like me. :D:D:D

So that's what happened to me... If I go to more could I sue the council for sending me round the bend :blitzed:

Maybe there should be a "rainbow" coalition. There are, I would suggest, able councillors within WBC,alas they are not currently reflected in the leadership of the 2 largest parties on the Council :D

I'm sure there are a few good councillors somewhere within each party. Get rid of all the timewasters, idiots and ones who don't do anything or refuse to listen to people and group all the remaining good ones together.

I vote RAINBOW :D

I'm now going to have a week where I try not to comment on or get stressed about anything to do with the Council :o :loveyou:

• 1 month later...
All our council tax bills are going up again this year by 4.7% to plug WBC's ?134m budget black hole. and yet the council are still wasting OUR money...

originally posted by dismayed

Sounds like you need to get involved, elections comming up :onfire:

STOP 'EM WASTING IT :redmad:

[ 02.04.2008, 19:54: Message edited by: Stephen Taylor ]