You can't take it with you.

observer

No I've not made one neither has my other half... but really we should :oops:

It's just one of those things we tend to put off a 'yes we should but not just yet'.

Whether that's because it involves thinking about death and who gets what etc or maybe it seems like we are tempting fate if we do one... I have no idea but we really SHOULD before it's too late :cry:

Just incase though... OBS I leave you all my internet resources and the dog :lol::P

Hey well save some for me. :wink:

Watched part of a telly program recently about a couple where the man wanted the house leaving to his two kids from a former marriage while the woman wanted to leave it to the local cats home. :lol:

Initially, I think just like most in that the woman is completely loony tunes but later, the more I think about it, the more my opinion changes to this woman is right. :shock:

Now why would I think that! :roll::roll::roll:

Bill :)

Looking out the back each mornining you could be excused for thinking that Baz because the wife actually feeds the neighbous cats and there's six of em!

No the thought was that because so many moved from renting to owning homes, a whole new generation's evolving that doesn't need to do much in life other than wait for their parents to die and that can't be a good thing. :roll:

Didn?t watch it to the end. She did seem to be a loony but I still think she was right.

I think one of the most important things in life is what you pass on to your children and I?m not talking about stuff here. I came from a poor family and when my parents died I got left with no house and just a few household possessions so everything I now own I?ve had to work hard for. It?s done me no harm and I?m probably now a better person for it.

If there were any material possessions at the end of my life then I?d like to share them with those in real need and who otherwise would have to rely on charity donations. In fact if everyone were to do this, we could better our society by eliminating most poverty and suffering and if that?s not a great legacy then I don?t know what is.