A vote on continued EU membership?...it may just happen!

Bazj

Wasn't this one of Camerons instantly broken election pledges?

Yes it was.... just like the broken promises of Brown and Blair with regards to not handing any more powers to the EU..... Brown even went about signing the treaty in private and away from the cameras because he was so ashamed of selling us out.....

Unfortunately PJ, the EU has provided too many ex politicians (and a lot of them Labour ones) with a millionaires salary to crown their British political careers.... Kinnock (and most of his family) and that woman (Catherine Margaret Ashton, Baroness Ashton of Upholland) who is now number two in Europe but doesn't appear to do anything except rake in her starting salary of ?320,000 a year!

You may think the Tories have a vested interest in Europe, but by God, no one milks the EU Gravy train as well as an ex labour MP that's for sure!

.......and if we really must talk about broken election promises... fancy checking out the 27 broken promises from Labours 2005 manifesto?

http://iaindale.blogspot.com/2010/04/labours-27-broken-manifesto-promises.html

I think they lost count from the previous two elections!

I know we are facing cuts over the next few years, but just check outy how many of the reasons for the non-action of the election pledges were for funding cuts....

and then who remembers the "24 hour comprehensive GP out of hours service"? you know; the one that 90% of GP's opted out of?

I think some people should take off the rose tinted specs when they praise the Labour lot.....

Wasn't this one of Camerons instantly broken election pledges?

Can't see where I praised Labour here Baz or anywhere for that matter. I simply pointed out that we were promised a referendum by Cameron and he reneged simple. If you can't defend your parties actions and lies without comparing them to the other lot the argument is pretty flimsy. You are quite happy to accept things from the Tories which you would have been screaming about had they been carried out by Gordon Brown. I know Cameron had his vanity photographer and his vanity videographer, seems now hes got a vanity apologist.

As for milking the EU gravy train your dead right it is a disgraceful ans shameful way to act. Did you know there are more Tory MEPs than any other party?