Pink Ladies Taxis

LaurenM

Isnt it about time this particular topic was closed down it is clear from Pink & Proud that she has more spin than Alastair Campbell and has no intentions of answering any question fully, after reading this topic from the start to where are now I would much rather my wife & daughter travel with a licenced taxi rather than as described by Bill a cheap French van with windows.

John

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JayC:

Isnt it about time this particular topic was closed down it is clear from Pink & Proud that she has more spin than Alastair Campbell and has no intentions of answering any question fully, after reading this topic from the start to where are now I would much rather my wife & daughter travel with a licenced taxi rather than as described by Bill a cheap French van with windows.

John

you can have french vans with windows that are licenced taxis but they cost 25k lol lol

Originally posted by the taxi team:

pnp

can you also remind your drivers not to turn right of parker st onto sankey st there are big signs that say NO RIGHT turn. like one did this morning

thank you

im doing my bit for your passengers well being

TTT

There's an even bigger NO RIGHT turn sign at the exit from the Gala bingo car park onto Scotland Rd but that didn't seem to matter to one of your fellows last night around 9:15pm, and at 1:10am another one of your fellows ran a Red Light at the junction of Winwick St and Tanners Lane, to complete the hat trick, yet another sounded his horn outside Chicago Rock at 2:00am. I won't mention company names or plate numbers, that would be crass. It seems my yellow book is missing the page that exempts you from following the highway code if you have a badge and plate.

Thankyou

I'm doing MY bit for YOUR passengers well being

i agree !!!!!!!!!if i was you i would report them.(as long as it wasnt me lol).

there is a lot of things plated cars p/h and hackney are doing wrong but thats another thing that wbc has to sort out with enforcement that should be in place but is not. first they have to shut PL down or make sure you get plates etc. not bothered as long as your are legal because your not now. (in my opion) and the DFT. so if i was you i would get wbc to enforce the rules a bit more on plated cars, but that would have to start with pink ladies. you cant have it both ways

Still no answers from you then P'n'P ? :D:wink:

However, I'm glad to see all you taxi companies are now working hard to keep an eye on each others driving ability and highway code knowledge :scared:

[ 02.03.2008, 21:14: Message edited by: Dismayed ]

please note:

Pink Ladies Warrington are not a taxi company and not a private hire company they are normal cars on normal insurance with drivers with a normal driving licenses, but they charge taxi/ph prices for a service the same as private hire with out the same overheads or regulations that protect the public. so when people run this type of service (picking people up taking them to there destination )i call that a private hire sevice, but they dont !!!!!

so we have to wait for WBC to shut them down before a driver has a accident.hope this does not happen (this can happen a lot due to the high miles the job entails not necessarily not the drivers fault)but the customer would not be paid out the same due to the cars/drivers being unlicensed. thats i one way the licensing system protects the public.

we have to wait for WBC to shut them down before a driver has a accident

Haven't they had any accidents yet then :D Guess women drivers may be better after all :wink:

How much will the legal action which Warrington Borough Council now have to take to pursue Pink Ladies through the courts cost the people of Warrington? Even if and when the Council win no doubt this company will just declare itself bankrupt again leaving the public to pick up the bills. So much for you "thinking of others" Pinkperson.

Originally posted by Jacko:

But TTT the Pink Ladies will never abide by the rules set down. If they intended to do so they would have by now, and the council cannot let them continue to flagrantly disregard their rules. Court action does unfortunatly seem inevitable.

i would like to think it is being delt with, but it needs the public who have nothing to do with the trade to ask the questions to the wbc.but most people see there cars and think newish pink cars with tidy door signs and woman drivers they MUST be legal

as ive said before joe or joet public needs EDUCATION EDUCATION in to the trade not a illegal company telling the public they must be safe because they are woman

nearly on p34 and still no answers from them ?????? why

Perhaps they don't need to answer as they have the right 'legal' backing and WBC's arms can't touch PL's through their loophole.

Wonder if other council's would be as lenient?

Perhaps WBC are scared or just can't be bothered :wink:

Just received the following email from Andrea Winders, the Director of Pink Ladies, have a read of it, its great fun and self explanatory.

Unbelievable, she rips me off for 25k plus other expenses selling a 'Ladies Only Private Hire' franchise that turns out to be NOT Private Hire at all, then she wants me to write to a Warrington Councillor to try to keep her in business, planet ZOG or what!!

Here it is in Winders own words,

Hi Everyone,

Pink Ladies needs your help, if you have a minute.

As you may be aware Pink Ladies have been having some issues with licensing within Warrington . This has now reached a climax, and we have a legal team working on a solution that will (hopefully) enable the company to continue serving our members in Warrington .

The reason why we are not licensed is that we are a unique company, operating in a unique way, and to maintain our ladies-only drivers and service (and expand throughout the country) being licensed as a ?taxi? with the Council would be a limiter to our growth and existence, if not actually put us out of business.

WE NEED YOU TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL COUNCILLOR (LIST ATTACHED) AND ASK THEM TO SUPPORT PINK LADIES IN THEIR FIGHT ? THERE ARE EMAIL, PHONE, AND ADDRESS DETAILS ON THE LIST

If you, or the Councillor whom you contact needs any further information please do not hesitate to contact either Tina Dutton or Andrea Winders on 01925 248370.

WE WANT TO CONTINUE PROVIDING THIS SERVICE TO THE LADIES OF WARRINGTON ? PLEASE COULD YOU JUST TAKE A MINUTE TO ASK FOR SUPPORT.

Thanks,

Andrea

PS One of your fellow members sent the attached email to her Councillor ? it was just a re-wording of ours. Please use this if you choose, or send your own version. Election-time if coming up, and these Councillors should be keen to help constituents ? let?s hope!

This document is intended for, and should only be read by, those persons to whom it is addressed. Its contents are confidential and if you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all records of the message from your computer. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this message without prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Neither the author of this message nor their employers accept legal responsibility for the contents of the message and any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author

So all's not as rosy as P'n'P says after all.

Why on earth don't they just get licenced. They must be spending more on all the solicitors and legal stuff than it would actually cost them to become licenced :D

Just hope your posting doesn't get deleted due to the legal stuff at the bottom.