Pink Ladies Taxis

LaurenM

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you Male Chauvanists going to give it a rest.

This is proving a successful and much needed service that serves the ladies well so back off with your bitchy comments.

Why not support the concept even though you can't get inside the idea or vehicle for that matter :D

[ 05.12.2005, 06:45: Message edited by: Geoff Settle ]

• 1 month later...

I have to say that although I still use Pink Ladies, I don't use them as often as I could. The problem is that they don't always pick me up on time, sometimes they can't pick me up at all, apparently they are short of drivers which makes life difficult for them. I can't ring another taxi firm as I've already paid Pink Ladies in advance for my next few rides....and the problems start!

I have spoken to Tina, one of the owners of the company who explained their problems to me - mainly shortage of reliable drivers, but that doesn't cover being accused (while in the taxi) of

owing money to the firm!!!! Untrue!!!!!! It got sorted out and I was sent a ?5 voucher in apology, but I'll just have to see how it goes.

I hope they stay in business, it's a good idea which just seems to be having a few teething problems.

Bren.

i think that was the problem with the last lot hwo tried this they were just too popular and got swamped which led to them getting a bad reputation.

hope they do manage to sort out their problems as most of the people i know who have used them have been very pleased with the service provided.

It is probably the coping with success syndrome; a new company gets a good reputation which leads to more customers but doesn't expand to cater for the increased trade. The customer satisfaction then starts to fracture, word gets round (the word that increased trade), trade falls off and the 'new' company will join the statistics of good ideas gone wrong.

I know no one has a crystal ball but surely one has to try at least to predict your potential success before you strat a business to ensure you can meet demand that your hope to generate :roll: ).

I must say after all that that I have only ever been picked up by curtious pleasent drivers and only once have they been late ( with no explaination ) - lets hope its teething trouble and they sort them selves out other wise it could all be over soon :o

Well, things must be promising for them.

I have just seen FOUR brand new ones coming out from where Gary has his office. No number plates on, but they must be doing something right if they are expanding.

Perhaps there is a story there for you Gary?

[ 25.01.2006, 12:02: Message edited by: Peter ]

• 2 weeks later...

Peter,

If you saw 4 new Pink Ladies taxis recently, I have to ask where they are?? My sister and I called a PL taxi to take us to Marsh House Lane to have our hair done this morning and the driver told us that we were in the only taxi that still had everything working....sat-nav, no dents through collisions,etc...as a matter of fact, she said the owner is writing stories about each individual taxi as they all have their own names and personalities!! :)

The drivers are still all very pleasant, the cars all very clean, but I still couldn't get a taxi to take my sister and I home, I'd left it too late to ring. I'll still call them, they're still on the winning side!! :D

Tilly, it was lovely to meet you today!

Bren.