Tune into your new online radio station

Gary

Has anyone else had the re-buffering problem - :confused: no problems at my end - although somone forgot to shut their mike off at the b eginning of the rugby league phone in last night.

had a nice chat with Lee Briers!

Originally posted by Geoff Settle:

Nice little station so we can now either read or listen to the local news courtesy of Gary.

Unlike other stations you can also go back and listen to stuff you've just missed.

Welcome back stranger - glad you like it it - but less of the "little." Got a big team behind it and all very experienced.

Our Rugby league man Mr Graham Lovett is legendary- and he is certainly not little! :bluegrab:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've finally found a way to listen to WORM, without having to rebuffer all the time! I now listen through the good grace of iTunes and it's really good! 8) I love the music played on there, and the fact that the DJ's hardly do any unnecessary yakking. The mornings and late evening music programmes are the best! :bow:

Bren.

• 2 months later...

Hello, Radio Worm calling.

We are in the process of visiting local schools to record schoolchildren singing Christmas songs and carols. We will then be playing out these songs regularly throughout December.

We will also make these recordings available for our listeners to download as podcasts. If any Warrington Worldwide listeners are involved in local schools and would like us to visit, please get in contact with us on 01925 423838 or email studio@radioworm.co.uk

Thanks

Steve Lewis (weekday afternoons from 4)

www.radioworm.co.uk