Tune into your new online radio station

Gary

www.radioworm.co.uk

warrington-worldwide has teamed up with a new online radio station in the town providing local news, sport and your favourite music 24/7 seven days a week, including live commentary of Wolves home games and player phone ins on Mondays at 6pm live from the Halliwell Jones.

Like warrington-worldwide radio worm (Warrington online Radio Media) is run by Warrington people for Warrington people and is the only local radio station to broadcast 24/7 from your home town.

It is an advertising free zone so you can enjoy more music and more special requests.

Watch this space for more details.

Meanwhile happy listening.

Simply follow the link at the top and plug and play on your computer at home or work.

Spread the message - the worm is here! 8)

Keep firing those requests folks from all over the world - and don't forget rugby fans you can listen to full live match commentary from the Halliwell Jones on Sunday and then player phone ins on Monday at 6pm.

Hello everybody.

Many thanks for your nice comments. I am one of the DJ's on Radio WORM and I am delighted that our online radio station has received such a great reception from Warrington Worldwide readers. As you can see on the "about us" section we are keen to serve and entertain the people of Warrington as well as possible so any suggestions that are put on this thread will be taken very seriously. Happy Listening,

Steve Lewis

(Radio Worm afternoons from 4)

Steve Radio Worm and James Warrington.tv - a marriage made in heaven! :wink:

Welcome to the forum Steve - use it wisely and let our readers know every time something special is happening - like if I am on air! :biggrinbounce:

I have been invited to present my own Friday Rock Show like my old hero Tommy Vance!(RIP) :bow:

Steve is in the chair now - so if you email him and ask nicely he will dedicate a record to Eagle - Perhaps the song remains the same by Led Zep or Again and Again by Status Quo, or even better You'll Never Walk Alone by Gerry and the Pacemakers! :bounce:

email studio@radioworm.co.uk

Hello, me again. Thanks for your comments. Bren, with regard to your buffering issue, normally rebooting the PC would sort that out.

As Gary mentioned, we now cover the Warrington Wolves home games with FULL MATCH COMMENTARY for those who cannot get to the games. This Sunday we will cover the Wolves v Salford game. Even if you don't follow Rugby, hopefully you will enjoy the banter. We also do a Monday night Rugby Leaue phone-In for fans who want to talk about the game. This Monday we welcome the Wolves Captain LEE BRIERS to take calls. If you know any Wolves fans who might not know about us then please tell them or better still get them to call us on Monday 01925 42 38 38 and we will call them back.

We also welcome emails and reports from all other Warrington sporting teams. Any sport and any league. studio@radioworm.co.uk

We really want to become involved in all things Warrington and with your help I am sure we will succeed