Got your Gas and Electric Bills Yet :(

Dizzy

VICTOR GOT IT WRONG :D:D:D

Victor... you forgot to take into account my internet charges.

Internet charge ?25 a month

:

?25 a month!!! I'm only paying ?19.95 unlimited downloads (within reason) and I get all my phone calls FREE - and the cheapest gas and electricity plus cash back off your one simple monthly bill- which ASDA have now also signed up to with many other high street retailers.

Not bad for such a disreputable company hey :lol: (Oh and being an agent I also get paid everytime I switch the lights on as well!) :twisted:

I just realised we don't really pay ?25 a month :oops: as although that is what it says on the bill we then get a ?23 discount as we have a bundled deal. ie XL TV, L unlimited broadband, FREE calls 24/7 and on top of that we then pay for sky sports and movies (boring)Hard to work out exactly what the broad band charge alone is but I think it works out around ?18... or maybe not :?

All rather complicated eh :lol::wink:

Bet it's nice getting paid everytime you switch your lights on though eh :wink::lol:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sod all these calculations, I've had enough !!!!!!!!!!!

This thread has stopped me working out the cost of having a lightly done boiled egg (using a gas hob) or grilled sausage (electric grill).

There are things in life that you simply have to find out.

Victor.. you are very STRANGE :shock::lol::P

Sod all these calculations, I've had enough !!!!!!!!!!!

This thread has stopped me working out the cost of having a lightly done boiled egg (using a gas hob) or grilled sausage (electric grill).

There are things in life that you simply have to find out.

Victor.. you are very STRANGE :shock::lol::P

ONLY if he had boiled his sausage and grilled his egg.