Got your Gas and Electric Bills Yet :(

Dizzy

:oops::oops: You are right Wolfie they do show up on all the comparrison sites (but under their other name Telecom Plus).

They didn't show up for me all the other times because I clicked 'pay by cheque/card' rather than monthly direct debit... oops.

They come way down on the list for savings based on our usage though on all 4 comparison sites....page 9 on one :shock:

That has really confused me though as when I ckicked their tariff rate (pence per kwh) they appear to be cheaper than what I am on so how come they woked out ?100 a year dearer overall :?

I'm sure they probably work out really cheap for some people especially those who switch ALL their services to them though Gary :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oops::oops: You are right Wolfie they do show up on all the comparrison sites (but under their other name Telecom Plus).

That has really confused me though as when I ckicked their tariff rate (pence per kwh) they appear to be cheaper than what I am on so how come they woked out ?100 a year dearer overall :?

I'm sure they probably work out really cheap for some people especially those who switch ALL their services to them though Gary :D

They must have given in to some of the comparison sites then and the ?100 a year you mention will be what the comparison sites charge for advertising the services - so yes you will get cheaper through me :)

I am checking with head office on this though as they must have changed their policy. :evil:

Ok... so I will ignore comparrison sites from now on if what you say is true.

So how much cheaper are you going to do it for me then. :D

I emailed you through your UW link and gave you/them my contact number... yer a bit slow getting back to me aren't you.. time is ticking :D:P

So how much cheaper are you going to do it for me then. :D

I emailed you through your UW link and gave you/them my contact number... yer a bit slow getting back to me aren't you.. time is ticking :D:P

Sent email about 20 minutes ago! :?

Oooh I will manually synchronise incase you have got 'stuck' :wink::lol:

I understand how yours works now and if I switch everything I could save quite a bit over the year.. but I can't switch broadband, mobiles or landline so they are out of the equation :wink:

Leaving me only with the gas/elec switch to over.... would you still accept me or would I be too much trouble :lol::wink:

But is it? :wink:

Take your choice Dizzy - take the word of someone who is quite happy to put his name and face to everything he posts - or someone who hides behind a Wolf's mask :lol::oops::twisted:

Oooh I will manually synchronise incase you have got 'stuck' :wink::lol:

I understand how yours works now and if I switch everything I could save quite a bit over the year.. but I can't switch broadband, mobiles or landline so they are out of the equation :wink:

Leaving me only with the gas/elec switch to over.... would you still accept me or would I be too much trouble :lol::wink:

I think warrington-worldwide would make a massive ?2.50 from switching you over - plus a little bit of ongoing commission - but you are obviously worth it as we are here to provide a service for the local community and help out whenever we can.

You can save up for as many services as you want - and you don't get tied into a contract either! :wink:

Take your choice Dizzy - take the word of someone who is quite happy to put his name and face to everything he posts - or someone who hides behind a Wolf's mask :lol::oops::twisted:

Or looking at it another way - Take your choice Dizzy - take the word of someone who is quite happy to put his name and face to everything he posts and will earn commission ( for his business in this case) with every customer he signs up - or someone who hides behind a Wolf's mask and will not benefit in any way.

So let's take a more detailed look at what an Independent Distributor can earn by gathering customers:

* Customer Gathering Bonus ("CGB") with each new customer you introduce: ?10 when a new customer takes a mobile phone or SIM card, ?5 if they take Home Phone service, up to ?3.75 each for gas & electricity (depending on which other services are taken), up to ?20 for Broadband/BroadCall and ?5 if they use an 0800 number. A typical new customer will generate CGB of at least ?20.

* Promotional bonuses of up to ?20,000 as you build your business.

* A share of everything your personal customers spend using our services. We call this Customer Volume Commission ("CVC").

* A share of everything spent by customers gathered by members of your team.

* Special leadership bonuses.

When you've gathered just six personal customers you become a Qualified Executive

Or looking at it another way - Take your choice Dizzy - take the word of someone who is quite happy to put his name and face to everything he posts and will earn commission ( for his business in this case) with every customer he signs up - or someone who hides behind a Wolf's mask and will not benefit in any way.

So let's take a more detailed look at what an Independent Distributor can earn by gathering customers:

* Customer Gathering Bonus ("CGB") with each new customer you introduce: ?10 when a new customer takes a mobile phone or SIM card, ?5 if they take Home Phone service, up to ?3.75 each for gas & electricity (depending on which other services are taken), up to ?20 for Broadband/BroadCall and ?5 if they use an 0800 number. A typical new customer will generate CGB of at least ?20.

* Promotional bonuses of up to ?20,000 as you build your business.

* A share of everything your personal customers spend using our services. We call this Customer Volume Commission ("CVC").

* A share of everything spent by customers gathered by members of your team.

* Special leadership bonuses.

When you've gathered just six personal customers you become a Qualified Executive

I can't type what I would like to or I would break the rules of this forum - I have clearly posted that you can do the deal via the football club - or through warrington-worldwide - we (and the football club) are both in the business of generating revenue - from the way Wolfie is posting with his one man crusade against me you would think it was against the law to be in business and try and earn a living. If one can generate a bit of income at the same time as helping others save money what is the crime?

Wolfie I think it is time to ignore you again.

Happy New Year a resolution I can keep!:twisted:

P.S I had to laugh when I saw this

* Promotional bonuses of up to ?20,000 as you build your business. :lol:

Don't know how you achieve that - will have to look more closely and give up my day job! :roll:

Gary - No one man crusade. Simply trying to offer my thoughts to Diz to try and help.

It was you who said I was wrong in what I said, I merely went on to prove I was correct.

The quote that you laughed at was taken from the Utility Warehouse web site. https://www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk/biz/compensation.taf

PS When did you stop ignoring me?

Ding Ding... time out you two :D

If I give you both ?10 commission each will you stop arguing with each other :wink::lol:

Having looked at the incentives for being a UW 'word spreader' I might sign up to become one myself and put a link on the works website, then I could recommend 'to myself' that I change over thus saving me money (if appropriate with my circumstances, services transferred and usage) and also get commission for it too.

Would that work :D ... probably not eh :lol:

I have no problem anyone making a bit of commission out of my decision as long as I am getting something better out of it too :D

PS Gary.... as for you being shackled by fear of breaking the forum rules if you type what you think.. go for it... I can always edit your post later :lol:

Anyway, thanks Wolfie and thanks Gary for all your help so far, much appreciated :D

No-one seems to want to share their current providers pence per kwh charges etc etc though and I fear they may have been scared off for some reason :wink::cry::lol:

Dizzy,

To get back to your original topic !!!

Trying to get the best deal on gas and electric is, like most things these days, a mine field with all companies saying that they are cheaper and better than the rest. I am with Scottish Power for both gas and electricity so I can give you a cost comparison between the two, as follows :-

British Gas charge

6.991 pence per kWh for the first 670 kWhs of gas used per quarter and 3.204 pence per kWh for the remainder.

22.579 pence per kWh for the first 180 kWhs of electricity per quarter and 10.552 pence per kWh for the remainder.

Therefor if you used 4000kWhs of gas and 1000kWhs of electricity, your bill would be ?280.69 with British Gas.

Scottish Power charge

6.414 pence per kWh for the first 670 kWhs of gas used per quarter and 3.03 pence for the remainder.

18.05 pence per kWh for the first 225 kWhs of electricity used per quarter and 11.759 pence for the remainder.

For the same usage as above your bill would be ?275.61.

Scottish Power ?5.08 cheaper than British Gas.

[/u]

Thank you Victor for telling me your current tariff charges and comparing them with my new ones for me :D

Now I shall eagerly await everyone elses tariff rates so YOU can work those out too based on 4000 kwhs and calculate/compare them for me too. :D

So who has posted so far but hasn't shared their info... err Algy, Obs, Wolfie, Peter, Lt K

Gary I have excuded as you did reply to me although I'm sure that you didn't really mean to say that the cost for gas through UW is ?3.404 per Kw :wink::D

The more you look at them the more it looks like a pyramid :!:

Completely untrue and if asked by UU I will have to pass your details over to them for making such a statement which is totally untrue.

Pyramid selling involves someone at the top of a pyramid selling products to someone at a level below, who then sells them on at inflated prices, until it reaches a stage at the bottom of the pyramid with the poor "suppliers" having products so expensive they can not sell.

UU is network marketing, with the products sold by a team of distributors all at the same price.

UU is a top 100 listed British Company which is hugely successful.

The more you look at them the more it looks like a pyramid :!:

Completely untrue and if asked by UU I will have to pass your details over to them for making such a statement which is totally untrue.

Gary, it is perfectly clear that no one is allowed to comment on or criticise UU without you having a dicky fit. Lt simply stated that to him it looked like a pyramid. If other people are unable to comment I suggest you block the post or better still delete it.

It is obviously a company very close to your heart, but your reaction has probably turned more people off signing up with them than signing up. :roll::roll:

For goodness sake... I missed the posts about pyramids.

Is is clearly NOT a pyramid sales 'company' when you look what one of those actually is although I agree that Lt K only said they 'looked' like one and not that they 'are' one... so not a libelous or particularly detailed or severe comment in my opinion :roll:

Anyway WHY are you all taking about UU (United Utilities) now :lol::lol::wink: