Chester v Town

burgerman

for all of us who are braving the wilderness of wales i have got some ground infomation

Away spectators are in the west stand in the corner by the looks of things as segragation is well in force :(!!

for admission prices please go to the address below extra info about childrens tickets

www.chester-city.co.uk/deva_admission.asp

Sorry i cant do links

hope that helps

for all of us who are braving the wilderness of wales i have got some ground infomation

Away spectators are in the west stand in the corner by the looks of things as segragation is well in force :(!!

for admission prices please go to the address below extra info about childrens tickets

www.chester-city.co.uk/deva_admission.asp

Sorry i cant do links

hope that helps

Since when has Chester been in Wales? :?

Nice to see someone can keep the rest informed. Not a good way of communicating and encouraging fans to support the team.

Most true fans were at the game :roll: while those who couldn't make it could listen to live updates on radio warrington :oops:

Any one else who needed regular updates could have easily checked updates on the Chester website or made it known that they needed to be kept informed by someone at the game :twisted:

I don't know about others, but I can't get Radio Warrington on my pc.

I accept your apology, but try looking at the bigger picture. It is about increasing the fanbase, and by not putting the score on here, it won't happen. :roll:

Radio Warrington is on the front page of the warr ww website Peter.. the bit you don't look at :lol:http://www.radiowarrington.co.uk/

How is sticking scores on here as they happen increasing you fan base though :?:oops:

Great game and to be honest unlucky not to win it in the end although i'd have taken a 2-2 with a great comeback beforehand.

Great support throughout and for me at least appreciated that the players thoroughly recognised it.

Nice ground as well albeit hot food always runs out early whereever you go :shock:

Lord Turner, I did do updates on Saturday

Robert, yes you did. But these reports are not happening on every game.

Dizzy, The scores and results occasionally get flagged up, and there could be an expectancy for it to happen. If this is the case, people will start looking for results and start to take an interest which might get them attending matches. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

As for Radio Warrington. if it won't download, it WON'T. :roll:

I never had to download Radio Warrington Peter.. I presume you are refering to a problem with your chosen media player :wink:

I did actually keep checking the footy scores updates on here on new years day by the way as my lad braved it :D

What a great day out!! Joeys comments were backed up by a great game and great result.

Credit to everyone who attended and cheered the lads on and as previously said it was great that all the players appreciated the support as when we all got going in the second half it was no coincedence that they were lifted and it gave them belief and eventually the 2 goals came. How we didnt snatch the 3 points in the last minute I dont know but I think we all would have taken a draw before the game.

Cant wait for Saturday now...bring on Lancaster at home

The deva stadium is well known for being half in england and half in wales, so yes, we are going to wales tomorrow, hope to see you there.

Harwarden, a suburb of chester is in wales, I should know, my grandmother was born there, lol

Rob, Hawarden is not a suburb of Chester. It is 6-7 miles away. I know, I work there.

Chester's pitch is all in Wales, only the offices are in England.

As for Radio Warrington. if it won't download, it WON'T. :roll:

Hi Peter

Have you tried the new streaming online option we have created.

It's on the Radio Warrington front page (large red icon).

If that doesn't work try this http://208.53.138.125:8737

Let me know how you get on.

Andy

Thanks Andy, somehow I have managed to get it. Listening to Phil at the mo. I downloaded winamp, so maybe that helped. have all the others, real, nero etc.

Just hope I can get it on a Saturday. :wink: