Youth services and Youth Provision and Young people.

TomJenningsMYP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there would have been a lot more there than that knowing what you youngsters are like for determination when it comes to wanting to prove a point and win :wink::lol:

They will have heard you all Tom (if of course they hadn't purposely changed their meeting time ro date)... but I'm suprised they didn't actually acknowledge you were there :?

They did with the Walton Gardens Protest but then again they also ignored 'another' protest which had gained a lot of support and the council chamber 'leader' just said 'close the windows and ignore them' :shock::roll: Muppets :lol:

Its the exam week, so most people couldn't come :/

BUT they'll be more protests and it can only get bigger and bigger ^^

God knows how many police they will send next time then - Must have been more than a dozen there tonight - for a football/rugby match they get charged at at ?125 per hour each officer!

So work out how much the protest tonight cost the tax payer! :shock:

It is a shame that not one of the executive members or officers even looked out of the window, but their own ignorance will be their own downfall.

Young people are starting to take notice of what's going on now both locally and nationally, and so if this Council is committed to ignoring its young constituents and cutting on our services and provision...

Then young people will inevitably be committed to cutting their parties out of politics in future elections.

*You won't fool the children of the revolution* :P

I bet Cllr Marks / Cll Bland wished they'd have had the decency to pop out to speak to you all now eh :wink::D

They've done it before so why not this time.. was it because you are 'young' and they don't take you seriously I wonder or was it becuase they were 'scared' :roll::wink:

As for police presence... seems the norn now when there is any opposition and protest towards the council but I have yet to see a protest outside the Town Hall that involved ANY for of trouble or needed any police intervention at all.

I suppose theres always a first time though :shock::?:wink:

Onwards, upwards and bigger eh Tom :wink:

It is a shame that not one of the executive members or officers even looked out of the window, but their own ignorance will be their own downfall.

Young people are starting to take notice of what's going on now both locally and nationally, and so if this Council is committed to ignoring its young constituents and cutting on our services and provision...

Then young people will inevitably be committed to cutting their parties out of politics in future elections.

*You won't fool the children of the revolution* :P

Actually the finance portfolio holder Paul Campbell did look out of the window and wave at you all. :roll: