Woolston CHS open meeting

Paulo

Hi, there is an open meeting planned on Wednesday 7th November 7pm at The Church of the Ascension.

All are welcome.

Remember to join the protest at the Town Hall on Monday 29th October start at 5pm Camera crews and lots of press expected

For information on how to send letters and Email protesting to the council go to

www.warringtoncouncil.youdontcare.com

If you would like to be kept up to date with forthcoming news/events please send an Email to :- save-woolston-chs@hotmail.co.uk

Kind Regards

Paul

[ 26.10.2007, 18:29: Message edited by: Paul Andrews ]

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, there is a protest planned on Monday 29th October at the Town Hall, camera crews and the press will be there. Join us and make a difference.

The next open meeting is on Wednesday 7th November 7pm at the Church of the Ascension.

For information on how to send letters or Emails protesting to the council visit us at :-

If you want to be kept up to date with information, send an Email to

save-woolston-chs@hotmail.co.uk

Kind Regards

Paul

Hi Gary, I know I do, I've been busy with writing a response to what Cllr Marks had published. Along with work and the demo on Monday. Frankly it's been a bit of a week. Also been meeting with Barristers and Solicitors. Petty excuse - I'll say it first. My apologies for not inviting you on Monday night, it won't happen again. Your coverage of the first one was great.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by warringtoncouncil.is good:

Hi Gary

I am one of the merry band, Can you add our link on your front page and will do so in reply

Neil

I am a little confused - you post under the name "Warrington Council is Good" but have a website Warrington Council Don't Care!

Am I misreading something? :confused:

Quite happy to add a link to your campaign website on our community links section.

Can't put it on front page or every community group would want one!

Originally posted by Gary:

Hi Gary

I am one of the merry band, Can you add our link on your front page and will do so in reply

Neil

I am a little confused - you post under the name "Warrington Council is Good" but have a website Warrington Council Don't Care!

Am I misreading something? :D Makes a change eh :wink:

Originally posted by Dismayed:

Originally posted by Gary:

Hi Gary

Neil

Am I misreading something? :D Makes a change eh :wink:

Sorry it is my sick sense of humour, I cannot believe that anyone would think Warrington council is good.

I think I ran out of characters, to do warringtoncouncil.youdontcare

Gary thanks for adding it