Bin Collections

Eagle

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bin collections until January 4th!!!

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/9682/1/No-bin-collections-until-January-4/Page1.html

You would have thought the council would have got some done this week now the snow has gone, with may of us not having a collection for two weeks.

It is a normal working weekf or many people now!

Please leave your feedback under the article.

We were lucky last week with the black bins, they collected the day after they should have done, alas the blue bins which havnt been emptied for the last two scheduled collections wern't emptied so that will now go in the black bin. This council couldnt organise a booze up if they tried (round here anyway)

Don't know what all the fuss is about.... my black bin's full and my blue bin's half full of baggrd rubish that should be in the black bin but wont fit... I'll just remove it on collection day as directed.

For some reason the lack of collections is really not bothering me in the slightest... maybe I have finally just totally accepted the fact that WBC are completely useless and have no ability whatsoever to do anything properly :roll:

Like flogging a dead horse.. sooner or later you realise there is just no point :wink:

Twaddle......

If people raise the issue they get ignored so might aswell say nothing and save energy, put up with it for now .. and remember come election time.

Just a pitty there's no-one worth voting for anyway so we'll just replace a few of the current morons with another fresh faced lot and we'll still have the bigger morons at the very top.

Unless we get rid of the lot of them of course and start again from scratch :D

I'd like to see Richard Branson, Bill Gates and Alan Sugar running everything along with a complete ban on political party divisions, confrontations and cross fire pram fights and point scoring :D

Ok... :lol:

I think it's absolutely disgracefull that other people have not had their bins emptied by WBC and that it is really annoying them!!

Ok :wink::lol:

On a serious note though...

Dear Lib Dims and Conservatives... YOU ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND ARE USELESS !!

Dear Labour... YOU WERE TOO !!

Ok... :lol:

I think it's absolutely disgracefull that other people have not had their bins emptied by WBC and that it is really annoying them!!

Ok :wink::lol:

On a serious note though...

Dear Lib Dims and Conservatives... YOU ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND ARE USELESS !!

Dear Labour... YOU WERE TOO !!

Give that lady a Kewpie doll for getting first prize.

You sure ain't wrong there.

I trust that is local as well as national politicians. :wink:

the only worthwhile service from WBC used to be the refuse collections ... until someone from outside the area was given a job and has managed to disrupt this once useful service and turn it into a complete shambles using irrelevand health and safety reasons .

Of course the councillors don't care ... they are too busy dreaming

Wednesday and Thursday were working days (Monday and Tuesday were bank holidays for Christmas Day and Boxing Day)

Next monday is a Bank Holiday in lieu of New Years day being on a Saturday too!

I don't see why all these extra days are needed to be honest. If Christmas Day is at a weekend then most people are off anyway.... why do they need yet another day?

I don't see why all these extra days are needed to be honest. If Christmas Day is at a weekend then most people are off anyway.... why do they need yet another day?

Because all UK workers have a right to 28 days' paid annual leave.

Many company's include the bank holidays, so they have to be taken on a normal working day.

I know Wolfie.... but it is a pain in the backside when it messes up public services because lets face it, the council can't do anything right when there is a bit of snow on the ground and throwing more obsticles in the way only compounds the issues!

I would allow the days to be saved for later in the year; especially seeing as most people you speak to think the likes of the Christmas and Easter holidays go on too long anyway!

Our black and blue bins were emptied today and they also took all the excess bin sacks/waste for both bins :D

Even the bags which people had left out for days :roll: that had rips in them or had been opened and had overspilled (by whatever creature likes rumaging through bags) were taken too it seems :D

Were the binmen on over-time or bonus?! :?

Normal collection day for us so presume normal day for them too... they came before 11am so weren't late either :D

Anyway got another rant about 'rubbish' but will start a seperate topic for that one :evil: