Upload your Snowy Scenes here :)

Dizzy

I take no credit for any of the photos that I have shown or will show on here other than the subject matter which is a matter of personal taste, the camera is fully automatic and I would defy even the most inexperienced snapper to capture a poor image and the effects are not of myskill but of the excellent photographic programme at my disposal. To illustrate the point here are two photos take with my LG Ku 990 Viewty camera phone the first one raw and untouched the second one having been processed with the ACDSee programme.

P271210_1420.jpg

P271210.jpg

Easy peasey lemon squeezy with the right tools, dried up the damp patch on the floor as well. :wink:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive enhancing there Algy :D

Never realised ACDSee was that good... :shock: I had the full version on my PC until I had to have it rebuilt and I'd never really used it. I've lost it now as it came pre-installed so no discs :cry:

Oh well... I'll have to stick with photoshop CS3 for now and maybe one day I'll read the full instructions :oops::lol:

Manchester Ship Canal was 'weird' a couple of hours ago... the mist seemed to be travelling down the route of the canal and as I stood there taking pictures it rolled past me and then went. Spooky... expected to see a haunted galleon going by :shock::lol:

canalmist2.jpg

canalmist1.jpg