Snow solutions?

observer

• 2 weeks later...
Notice Labour politicians are daring to snipe at the Government for not holding back the weather. Can anyone remember who was in power last year, when we went through exactly the same scenario?! :?

I thought that was obvious; don't you remember them coming on afterwards saying how "lessons will be learned"? well Liebour are furious that the Tories didn't leran the lessons.....

Alan Johnson has even been on spouting about some report by a guy called Quormby (I used to go to school with a chap with that second name.....I'm sure it wasn't him though!) which apparently details what to do when it snows! Now Johnson is bleating because apparently it has sat on ministers desks since July and they have done nothing about it and it is the best thing since sliced bread because they commisioned it.......

They never showed the same enthusiasm for the Browne report on University funding saying that one didn't really count!!

How about issuing shovels to those who spend most of their waking lives sat at computer monitors reproducing the Daily Mail ad infinitum and tell them to get off their shiny backsides and shift some snow and ice.

How very rude :shock::roll:

I take offence at that comment Safeway....

I am one of those people who manage (not through choice) to spend a lot of my waking life sat infront of my monitor :roll: and it has not resulted in me getting shiny backside... :lol::P nor do I read the daily mail because of it... and yes I even clear snow and ice too and do other peoples shopping.

What a wonderful, hardworjing and thoughtful person I am eh and wow how good am I multitasking :lol::wink::lol:

Safeway has obviously got a chip on his shoulder because he has to go out in the cold, cold snow while some of us sit in nice warm offices, reading the Daily Express and typing things on a keyboard.....

Glad I chose the office job now!! :lol: