Sign in to follow this  
wolfie

FA Cup

come on fc united its good to see a non-league team ONLY one league above warrington town soon to be in the same league :) do well in the magical fa cup and as an ex man utd fan i can honestly say we will get beat

come on fc united its good to see a non-league team ONLY one league above warrington town soon to be in the same league :) do well in the magical fa cup and as an ex man utd fan i can honestly say we will get beat

A little bit of work on that could possibly make it understandable.

i want fc united to do well because it is a non-league team they play one league above our own warrington town but fc united look like they will be relegated which would put them in the same league as warrington unless of cause we get promomtion through the play offs

A little bit of work on that could possibly make it understandable.

I don't think these kids of today read my novels so please forgive them. They prefer to talk in text lingo and dumb down society! :oops:

Or even a routine win for Crawley or a shock win for Utd..................... :lol::lol:

I am reliably informed that

Crawley 1896

Salford 1934

Man United 1970.

although not 100% certain about Crawley. :roll:

It's a shame the game wasn't played at Crawley's ground. It would have saved the Manure supporters a long journey home :wink::wink:

Whoops, have I hit a nerve? :lol::lol::lol: