Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut

Lifes A Lottery

Paddy walks into his local with a pig under his arm and asks the landlord for a pint of guiness.

The landlord asks, where did you get him from? The pig replied, I won him in a raffle.

A woman walked into a psychiatrist's office. The psychiatrist says "what seems to be your problem Mrs Smith?". The woman replies "I haven't got a problem doctor, it's my husband here. He thinks he's a duck". :shock::shock:

It could be that her husband decided to Duck out of going to the doctors.

Other than that, what we need is a proffesional wordologist, someone like Wolfie or Obs to find the missing word for us. :D

It might even be:

Her husband who thought he was a duck, fancied a bit on the side. so he had his wicked way with what he thought was another duck. Found out he had made the wrong choice, and said:

It's a Drake, It's a Drake, and I've made a mistake, but I like it.

look you lot!....you should have your wings clipped, you?re always flapping on about something! Any more bad yolks like that I will have you 'up before the beak' So Eider calm Down if I were you, always getting eggcited about something you are all cracked telling jokes six to the dozen.....NO! I won't flock off, I am just here swanning around, Ducking and Diving! :wink: