William to marry -

observer

If you mean you and I - almost none. Just the economy will benefit, which is us generally - albeit with some of the commemmoratives - the Chinese economy.

However "benefit" is by no means confined to money. There will be a feel good factor among most of the population.

As I have said on here before, I was brought up in times where the headlines were disaster day after day. Long live relatively trivial headlines, and if the royal family is first on the TV news, I will say hurrah to that, in view of the foregoing.

Happy days

So did I. Surely there is not one person on here, who, deep down inside, doesn't like a genuine love story. Fairy tales don't come true that often. Rejoice and be glad in it. Even Charles and Diana was a feel good factor while it lasted.

I say that slightly tongue in cheek, cos as a little lad I went home crying from the Queens. I thought it was war film, Wings over the navy, but it turned out to be a love film. But I think you all will know what I mean.

Happy days

I want a Republic :!::wink:

You really are a traitorous dog Kije. Bog off to France and enjoy President Sarcastic then...... Having a president and a republic would cost three times as much and you would lose one of the most valuable tourist assets we have.

Can you imagine a Bliar, Millipede or Brown as president??

No bloody way