Zoe Renault?

observer

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking News.

Local man and amateur archaeologist James Balme on reading this thread, decided to join in the fun :roll: he was walking in a field with his metal detector looking for Judas's Chariot when he made a DISCOVERY.

Are you sure that it wasn't looking for something that belonged to the Cherokee, yeh, I know it was a JEEP remark! :wink:

All these car terms are driving me round the bend, in a roundabout way I suppose I have come to a Cul de Sac, where I can no longer deliver anymore boxed in phrases to do with car names, so I am steering my thoughts in another direction before I come to a dead end and my head comes out of gear and comes to a stall, so please do not add to this chain! :wink:

I've just jumped out of me bed to post this one, it can't wait till morning.

Lead singer of the pop group Slade, Mr Holder was driving his NODDY CAR when he began to sing, ♫ My, my, my, we're all crazy now ♫.

That's it, back to bed.

Ooooh YES! how was that fer a stroke of luck? back to BEDFORD. I can sleep easy now. :D