Dirty Dancing?

Wingnut

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the programmers and judges are foolish enough to invite people to participate on the show regardless of their ability, then they deserve everything they get, no matter what points they give, condem or critise the contestants dancing style.

As I have said before, the presenters say "vote for your favourite" not the best dancer.

Come on Widders!.....bring it on! :wink:

I agree entirely with you on that point Sue, it is contrived, no doubt about it.

But you have just triggered something else off in the back of my mind. It is the story of a wrestler on the local cicuits at the time that you mention. His wrestling name was "Dick The Doormouse". I think he was from the Wigan area, and he had a very broad wigan accent. I've got a great story to tell about him when I get around to it. :wink:

It is the story of a wrestler on the local cicuits at the time that you mention. His wrestling name was "Dick The Doormouse". I think he was from the Wigan area, and he had a very broad wigan accent. I've got a great story to tell about him when I get around to it. :wink:

Did he have a wife called Nel? I know his favourite hold was a half Nel-son. :roll:

This weeks Results.

Widdy...........1. Because she bothered to do something with her hair for once.

Pamela Stephenson.........1. Because she must be the only contestant ever to have gained weight throughout the series. And her tights were falling down.

Her from Emerdale......Nowt. Was that supposed to be a sexy dance?

ALL IN ALL. A COMPLETE AND UTTER DISAAAAAASTER.

4/12/2010

First dance tonight was to a James Bond theme. Great, but spent too much time watching the proffesional wench again. 8)

Second dance by HER again. :x

Last year, the comic dancer John Sargent had the dignity and intelligence to bow out of the show on what I think was his third appearence. The Widdy wench, hasn't got a clue as to how she is ruining what is a good show for many people. She doesn't dance, she runs around the dance floor. Even the judges voiced their opinions that enough is enough from her tonight.

How two faced is that then? they encouraged her in the first place.

Widdiecomb, you owe the Brittish public a massive, massive appology. This show is fundamentally about dancing. And you just can't do it.

my neighbour Ships Cat says, they should take the show off next year because it has been on for some years now. Fair comment says I. And while they're at it, they can take Corrrie and Eastenders off can't they? How long have they been running? That loosened a spoke or two in her wheel for her. She didn't like that at all. Tough. :P

Gavin made a massive improvement, but he dumped my luvvely charlotte. :(

Enjoyed Pamela Stephenson tonight. 62 they said she was. Great fun, bubbly character, attractive, and a Lady to boot. Not sure if she deserved 4 x 10's though. :o:)

If the programmers and judges are foolish enough to invite people to participate on the show regardless of their ability, then they deserve everything they get, no matter what points they give, condem or critise the contestants dancing style.

As I have said before, the presenters say "vote for your favourite" not the best dancer.

Come on Widders!.....bring it on! :wink:

Wingnut, read above, enough said.

Okay then Sue, but where is Widdies sence of fair play? Or has being a politician robbed her of any such thoughts? Surely she must realise that people, are only voteing for her to upset the apple cart. She can't dance, and she isn't funny. So there's no other reason except for that of mischief or sabotage is there?