Dirty Dancing?

Wingnut

Okay then Sue, but where is Widdies sence of fair play? Or has being a politician robbed her of any such thoughts? Surely she must realise that people, are only voteing for her to upset the apple cart. She can't dance, and she isn't funny. So there's no other reason except for that of mischief or sabotage is there?

Wingnut, nothing to do with fair play, it?s just entertainment and audience figures. I treat it as just another game show, not really important, it just their to take your mind of important matters for a while, paying bills, work etc, it is a bit of escapism for me.

:wink:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed Sue. But look at how many good dancers who put everything into it and trained hard, that she robbed of a rightfull place.

Wingnut, I agree with you, but that's entertainment for you!

I still believe that she had her rightful place their on the show, maybe next time the programme makers will learn by their mistakes and will only ask people who can dance?

Who do you think will win the final Sue?

I think it will be Scott and Natile And he must do his Halloween dance again, that was a classic. But Kara and Antim have announced that they are now an item, so it might be decided to let them win just in time for a nice slushy Christmas. :wink:

Dot Cotton will be dancing in the christmas special.

You are also right Obs.

Ann couldn't dance, she even admitted it on a number of occasions. So then she begins to think that people are voteing for her because she has brought something different to the show. Well she was wrong again. The poor woman was simply being used in the cruelest of ways as a figure of fun, with help from the judges to further the name of entetainment. She was being sucked in, chewed up, and finally spat out, but she just couldn't see it.

How can they praise and encourage her week after week, with the exception of Craig Revell Horewood, and then all of a sudden turn around and say enough is enough? And lo hand behold she gets voted off on the same night by this imaginary mock up of public voters?. That for me just doesn't gell, it was too clean cut.

Vote for your favourite they said. But that was taken out of context. The show is called, Strictly Come Danceing.

The only way forward with this show, is to drag people in off the street, and ask them if they have ever had any kind of formal ballroom dance training. What is needed is complete novices to the dance scene, Then they can be told to get yer kit off, put this on and go strutt yer stuff. :D

They have already tryed the one legged dancer routine Obs. :wink:

"t'aint no sin to take off yer skin, and dance around in yer bones"

The only way forward with this show, is to drag people in off the street, and ask them if they have ever had any kind of formal ballroom dance training. What is needed is complete novices to the dance scene, Then they can be told to get yer kit off, put this on and go strutt yer stuff.

Wingnut, that would be a great idea, contact the BBC quick!

Kara Tointon is my favourite to win ?Strictley? and I wouldn?t be surprised that she ends up marrying her dance partner.

Although I have lost interest in the show, now that Ann has gone. :(

If you ask for public votes, your asking for some to take the p - and if Widders was that bad, why did they bring her on the show in the first place? Next time they may include someone in a wheelchair. :roll:

That black fella in the wheelchair that used to be on the BBC 1 adverts would have run rings round them all

An unexpected helping tonight Friday.

Kara and Artim.

Vienese waltz. Yes it was good, but Craig Horwood was right. Kara's foot did leave the floor, so he only gave a 9. Len Goodman needs to go to specsavers.

On the whole , I thought tonights show was dissapointing. They were under too much pressure. And what did Pamela Stephenson think she was doing, wearing them cloghoppers that she had on?

Poor Scott was all but crucified, but he did do well in the group dance.

On performance,

1 Kara/Pamela. Both excellent Len said that Kara danced like a professional.

2 Matt. Another polished performance.

3 Scott. Working on Eastenders has caught up with him. He looks exhausted.

4 Gavin. Improved performance, but still loves himself. Should have gone out weeks ago.

Thanks folks.

They are all good at this stage, and so they should be. I could be wrong, but I think pamela and Gavin will go out tonight (Sunday). Leaving Kara and Scott for the final. On second thoughts it could be Kara and Pamela for the final. As Pamela does seem popular at the moment.

Anyone who missed the semi's or look for the mishap with James and Pamela can see it here:

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00wqd71/Strictly_Come_Dancing_Series_8_Week_11_Part_2/

I watched it like a hawk, I scrrrrrrrutinized every frame. :D I thought she was a bit clumsy taking her dress out. Didn't think she deserved straight tens though.

I'll still plump for Scott and Nattile to win.

It's going to be close..........very close.