Over the top technology!

Sue Durnim

No-Touch Hand Wash System - Soap Dispenser.

This has to be the most useless over-the-top gadget you can buy on the super market shelves today!

Has the world gone mad, this advert has been on our screen for months now,

what a useless piece of marketing and a waste of technology!

The very fact the bottle contains a cleanser that kills germs on your hand is not good enough, they don?t want you to touch the top because it has harmful germs lingering there! Then what is the gel inside the bottle for?

I remember a rather long chat going on here some time ago about those... flippin heck are they still advertising them.

Everywhere I've seen them recently they have been half price... you'd think that would tell the manufacturers enough about the 'success' of their daft product eh :lol:

We are required to have them at our work - not sure why as you say they are dispensing hand sanitizer anyway? :roll:

Mary, it?s not the sanitizer gel or soap I am critizing, it is the way it is being dispensed, why is it too difficult to press down on a plunger, why have they got to produce some kind of infr-red technology that uses batteries to squirt out hand cream?

Plus, my mum has one; she has bad arthritis and finds it a brilliant way to get soap out without having to push down on a plunger or to rub a bar of soap.

I've used it when I have had really dirty hands and it also saves getting mud and oily stuff all over the soap dispenser which isn't that easy to get off.....

Plus, my mum has one; she has bad arthritis and finds it a brilliant way to get soap out without having to push down on a plunger or to rub a bar of soap.

I've used it when I have had really dirty hands and it also saves getting mud and oily stuff all over the soap dispenser which isn't that easy to get off.....

Then what about the dirt you put on the taps, I agree, it is a good idea if you have a disability, but, it is like a sledge hammer to crack a nut!